Chapter 39

[This chapter will be mainly smut, so if you don't want to read it, I'd advise you to skip now]
Elenas Pov
We had Christmas dinner with our families, and then it was time for us to leave to go to the hotel.
I packed the lingerie set and a few other bits I needed and then changed the clothes for tomorrow.
We headed to Pedris car, and we drove to the hotel. He had his hand on my bare thigh the whole time since all I had on was this short dress. He moved his hand up and drew circles around my inner thigh, and I smirked. "Someone's eager...." I giggle, and he gives me a quick glance. "You have no idea....."
We arrive at the hotel, and we check into our room. As soon as we were in the elevator, he pushed me against the wall and kissed me passionately. I kiss him back and pull him close to me, and I tug at his hair. We are fighting for dominance with our tongues.
We arrive at our floor, and we pull away and walk down the hall to the room. We enter, and he pushes me in and kisses me. I kiss him back, and I pull him onto the bed. He hovers over me. I kiss him deeply and passionately. He starts to kiss down my neck and suck on it. I pull off his shirt and throw it somewhere in the room, and I scratch up and down his back. He groans into my ear as he nipples on it. I look at him and flip him over. "I'm gonna get changed...." I smirk, and he nods. I go over and get the lingerie out of my bag, and I go get changed in the bathroom.
I put it on, and I look at myself in the mirror. I look sexy I must admit. I take my hair down out of the ponytail, and I brush through my hair with my fingers.
I walk out of the room, and I see him looking through the vouchers I got. "Pepi..." I said, getting his attention. He looks up, and his eyes widen. "Holy shit.....Elena......you're so....hot." He gets up and comes over and grabs me by the ass and kisses me passionately. I kiss him back, and he moves his hands to my thighs. "Fuck....the things I'm going to do to you..." He whispers kissing down my neck. I pull him close and pull at his hair. "Do whatever you want, Pepi...." I said, and he smirks, pulling away. "But first I want you to do this..." He hands me a voucher, and it said 'sexual lap dance.' I laugh and look at him. "I am not good at lap dances, Pedri." And he shrugs."Whatever you do in that is sexy....." He leans back on the bed, and I laugh. "Fine...." I start doing a dance, and I can't help but laugh at myself. He just watches with pure lust in his eyes. I climb onto the bed, and I crawl over to him. I give him a quick kiss, and then I start sucking on his ear and start going down his neck. I get to his chest, and I start to lick up and down his abs. "Fuck you're so hot...." He said grabbing my ass and slapping it. I let out a moan, and I then climbed onto him. I start to grind against him, and I kiss up and down his neck. He pulls me closer to him and moves my hips as I move back as forward on him. I look at him, and he pushes hair behind my ear. "That was terrible..." I giggle, and he shakes his head. "You're so hot, and I loved it." He kisses me, and I kiss him back with so much passion and lust.
We make out for a bit, and then I start to take off his pants and boxers. I get off him and move down, so I'm beside his dick. I take it into my hands and move my hands up and down first at a slow pace, and then I go faster. "Fuck Elena....." He moans and rolls his eyes into the back of his head. I wrap my mouth around it, and I move up and down, still using my hands to guide me. He pulls at my hair and moans loudly. "God, you're so good at this...." He said, and I just looked up at him. He throws his head back and moans.
I keep going until I feel him cuming, and I get ready to swallow. I remove my mouth and suck gently on his tip. He pulled me up and kissed me passionately. I kiss him back, and then he flips us over, so now he's on top. He kisses down my neck and down to my chest and moves the bra down so he can see my nipples. He starts sucking them, and I moan loudly and grip onto his hair. He kisses down my stomach, and when he gets to my underwear, he removes them and throws them across the room. He starts sucking and licking my clit very aggressively and I arch my back. "Fuck Pepi!!" I scream and he smirks. He inserts two fingers and starts pumping in and out really fast. I moan and whimper and tug at his hair. "Fuck pepi....." I moan and as I cum he licks his fingers and comes up and kisses me. I kiss him back.
Then there is a knock on the door.
Pedri gets up, putting on his boxers, and goes and opens the door. I cover myself with the blanket.
"Room service?" The man asks, and Pedri nods and lets him in. He leaves the cart and then leaves. I get out of bed when Pedri closes the door. "What did you order?" I ask. I lift up the tray. There is champagne and strawberries but also chocolate and whipped cream. I looked at him, and he smirked, wipping out the card that said whipped cream. I laugh, and I dipped a strawberry in the chocolate. He comes over behind me, and I smile and feed him one. "Tastes good but would better on you..." He smirks, and I giggle. I peck his lips, and he brings the chocolate and whipped cream over to the bed. I lie down, and he comes over and spreads the chocolate along my stomach. I watch him as he licks it off with tongue. "God, that's hot...." I tell him, and he smirks.
I grabbed the whipped cream, and I pulled down his boxers. I put it on his stomach and then put some on his dick. I lick down his stomach, and then I get to his dick and I lick down slowly. "Fuck Elena..." He said and watched me. I suck on his tip again, and then I come back up to him and peck his lips. "My turn to pick one." I smirk and he nods and hands me the cards. I pick one, and it says. "Sex  in front of the mirror. I show it to him, and he smirks. "I deffo wanna watch you while I fuck you." He smirks and I giggle. "Get down on all 4s," He demands, and he goes and moves the mirror so we can see. I wait for him to come back. He climbs onto the bed and puts the condom on. He enters me from behind and I moan "fuck...." He holds my waist as he moves back and forward. I look in the mirror and I see him smirking as he does it. I smile at him, and I lean back and kiss him. He kisses me back and goes faster. I moan loudly, and he starts to kiss my neck as he goes faster and rougher. "God, I love you..." He said, and I smiled and kissed him again. "I love you too." We both eventually cum and he pulled out and threw the condom in the bin. I lie back on the bed, and I look at him. He smiles and comes over and pecks my lips. "Tired?" He asked, and I shook my head. I grabbed the cards, and I smiled at the card. "One sensual massage!" I said, and I turned around so I'm lying on my stomach. He laughs and climbs over me. He starts massaging my shoulders, and I feel just relaxed. He leaves kisses down me as he does. I smile, and he moves down my back and massages there. He then gets to my ass and he rubs it, and I moan softly. He smirks, leaves kisses on it, and then slaps it as he moves down to my legs. I relax again, and then when he's done, I turn around, and I kiss him softly. He kisses back and smiles against my lips. He pulls out a card and smirks. "Shower sex?" He asks, and I nod. He picks me up, and I wrap my legs around him. He carries me to the bathroom. He leans over and turns on the water. When it's hot enough. He steps inside and kisses me passionately. I kiss him back and pull at his hair. He kisses down my neck and sucks and leaves love bites. I moan softly. He slams inside me, and I throw my head back. "Fuck pepi!" I scream and he smirks and goes faster and deeper. I just moved my body, so we are moving in synch. He grabs onto my ass and moves it back and forward. I moan, and I scratch up and down his back. He kisses me passionately and I kiss him back and I moan as we both cum. He pulls out and cums on my stomach. I get down, and I wash my body. He rubs the soap into my boops and my ass and I moan softly. "Goood God!" I moan, and he smirks. I wash his body too, and trail my fingers up and down his abs. "Okay, now I'm tired...." I giggle, and he smiles, pecking my lips. He grabs a towel and wraps it around me. "Vamos mi princesa," He said, and I giggled, getting out. He wrapped a towel around himself. We dry off, luckily our hair didn't really get wet, so we don't need to dry our hair. I put on an oversized t-shirt, and I climbed into bed. Pedri just puts on boxers, and he climbs in next to me. I cuddle into him, and he smiles and kisses my head. "Buenos noche mi princessa," He whispers, and I smile. "Buenos noche....pepi." He strokes my head as we both fall asleep.

[I can't believe I wrote that 😫😫!!! All for you, LucijaMatijevi2 🤣🤣🤣]