Chapter 6

Elenas Pov
It's now been about 6 weeks, and Gavi and I are happily dating. We spend nearly every day together, only taking breaks when he's at training. Sadly, I have to see Pedri every day since he is always around to see my brother. I'm getting my own place soon, though. So at least I won't have to see him unless I have to. He gets on my nerves so much.

I'm chilling in my room waiting for Pablo to come back from training. I'm lying down and staring at the ceiling. Next minute, there is a shadow over me. "Hola princesa," I see Pedri really close to my face. " Are you thinking about me?" He asks, and I just sit up and push him away."Why are you in my room??" I look at him. "To be honest, I can't stop thinking about you....." He said, sitting down beside me, and I looked at him."What?" I ask, moving away from him. "I can't stop thinking about your lips on mine and making you feel so good. I'm jealous of Pablo, who gets to do all that...." He said, looking at me "Pedri I'm with Pablo...." I tell him.  "I know....but I just need 1 kiss," He says, getting closer to me. I don't stop him. Elena, why aren't you stopping him. Next minute, I know his lips are on mine, and I kiss back. Elena, stop you from Pablo. You hate Pedri! I pull him closer and deepen the kiss, and he smirks and starts kissing down my neck. "Pedri," I moan

I jolt awake and look around my room and see no Pedri insight. What the fuck just happened. Why did I dream about him. I pull a pillow over my face, and I scream.
I then get a text. I check my phone and see it's Pablo.

Gavi
Hey, I won't be able to make it.
Aurora came to surprise me
And we are all going to spend the day together. See you tomorrow amor.

I don't reply and just sigh 'great now what am I meant to do I ask myself. I hear voices downstairs, and I get up, and I walk downstairs, and I see him. The guy who was in my dreams about 5 minutes ago. He is sitting there pushing back his hair and having a conversation with my brother. He's dressed in all black, and he looks so good right now. Elena, stop it! You have Pablo! I tell myself, and I walk away into the kitchen, to get a drink of water.
I take a deep breath and try to get the thoughts out of my head. I'm meant to hate him. Why am I fantasising over him. I grab onto the counter and try to stop thinking about him.
"Thinking about me?" I hear, and I look up and see Pedri."What no, of course not!" I say defensively, and he laughs."I'm kidding." He walks past me and gets himself some water. I watch him and can't help but stare. He has a little bit stubble on his face. And I noticed a mole just beside his nose. I watch as his mouth curls up as he drinks and his little lines come on his face. I snap out of it when I see him look at me. I look away instantly but can see him smirking.
"So you're thinking about me?" He said, walking over to me. Right now, he's literally Inches away from me. He puts his finger under my chin and turns me so I'm looking at him. I looked into his beautiful brown eyes, and I could drown in them. "I think about you, Elena...." He whispers so my brother can't hear. My breathing becomes unstable, and I just keep looking into his eyes. I see him glancing at my lips, and I bite my lip. "Fuck you drive me Crazy!" He said and I look at him "what you gonna do about it...." I ask and he smirks. "There's so much I could do to you, Elena....and when I'm done, you won't be able to walk." My breath hitches when he says that. I look back into his eyes, and I see he's already looking at me. "Fuck it!" I say and grab his hand and pull him out to the backyard. I push him against the wall, and I kiss him passionately. He kisses back and pulls me closer to him by the waist. I deepen the kiss by sliding my tongue into his mouth, and I moan into the kiss as I feel him grab my ass. "God, you're so beautiful...." He said while kissing down my neck. I move my neck to the side to give him more access. He kisses me again passionately, and I start to put my hands in his hair.
"Elena, Pedri, where are you??" We hear Ferran call us, and I pull away and look at Pedri."That shouldn't have happened!" I pull away from his grip and walk away. "Elena - " "No, Pedri! Just don't!" I walk back into the house and see Ferran. "You okay?" He asks, and I nod "yeah was just putting out the trash." I tell him, and he nods. I walk back up to my room and close my door. I slide down it, and I cry into my hands. What have I done....