Chapter 5

Elenas Pov
I'm chilling and just watching TV, and then I get a text from Gavi.

GAVI
I'm finished dinner
Amor. How are you?

Elena
I'm good.
I'm just chilling watching TV.
You know you
should come over.
I'm home alone.
And very bored!

Gavi
Say less I'm on my way 😉

Elena
Cant wait 😉❤️

I smile at my phone and run upstairs and change into some cute pyjamas that are also sexy. I brush my hair and apply some more mascara. I put some perfume on and then rushed back downstairs and sat on the couch pretending I didn't move.
About 10 minutes later, I hear the door knock, and I get up and go and open the door. "Hello, stranger." I giggle as he just stares at me. "Elena, omg....you look hot." He smirks and comes over and kisses me. I kiss him back instantly and pull him towards the couch. I lie down, and he hovers over me. I deepen the kiss by sliding my tongue into his mouth and pulling at his hair. He starts kissing down my neck and leaves little love bites. I moan softly. "Pablo....."
"I love the way you say my name, amor." He whispers in my ear. I kiss him again and start to tug at his top. He pulls away and looks at me. "Are you sure? We only just met yesterday." He chuckles. And I nod "yeah maybe you're right...." I cuddle into him and just watch the TV.
He strokes my hair, and I smile. "Sorry if you're upset. I just don't want to rush things, " He said, and I shook my head and peck his lips." It's fine, Pablo, honestly!" I give him one last kiss and then cuddle right into his chest as we watch the movie. I close my eyes and fall asleep.

Gavis Pov
I see that she has fallen asleep, and I smile and kiss her forehead. I just keep her in my arms while watching the movie.
Soon after, Ferran and Pedri arrive back, and I look at them as they come in. "When did you get here?" Pedri asks, sitting on the other couch. "About 3 hours ago she invited me over but she fell asleep within an hour. Well, before she tried to have sex with me." I chuckle, and Pedri spits out his drink "Wait what??" He laughs "yeah I arrived and she was dressed in this sexy little pyjamas and then we started making out straight away and she went to pull of my shirt and I stopped her saying I think its too quick since we only met yesterday." I said and looked down at her stroking her hair. "Do you think she's just using you for sex?" He asks me, and I shake my head "no she was understanding. It was just the heat in the moment, honestly." I tell him, and he nods. " Where ferran go?" I ask him, and he shrugs."No clue."I'm gonna go talk to him," I tell Pedri, and I slowly move off the couch, making sure I don't wake her.
I look around the house to just find Ferran in the kitchen. "Hey man, can we talk?" I ask him "sure what's up, golden boy? " He said, and I chuckled at the nickname."I just wanted to make sure you're okay with me and your sister. I know like it's still early days , but I do really like her. But I wouldn't go any further if you're not okay with it." I tell him, and he smiles,"Pablito! It's fine. If there's anyone I'd want to date, my sister, it's you! I know how good you treat a girl." He smiles, and I smile back and hug him."Thank you, I will take care of her, I promise." He hugs me back."I know you will..."

Elenas Pov
I wake up on the couch, and I don't feel Pablo next to me. I sit up, and I see Pedri sitting there watching me."What the fuck!" I jump up "Morning princess" He smirks and I glare at him. "What the heck are you doing here? And why are you watching me sleep? You creep." He gets up and walks closer to be."Don't flatter yourself, Elena. I'm here for your brother, not you!" He walks past me and walks to the kitchen to the others. I roll my eyes and just grab the blanket and head upstairs. "Elena, where you going?" Pablo asks, and I smile,"just upstairs, amor. You stay with your friends. I'll talk to you tomorrow." I tell him, and he smiles, coming over and pecking my lips "okay sleep well, hermosa." I smile, and I walk up to my room and lie down on the bed falling asleep instantly.