Chapter 48

Elenas Pov
I wake up from lying on top of Pedri on the couch. I lean up and kiss his lips, and he wakes up, kissing me back. I smile against his lips, and I straddle him. "I missed you...." I said, and he held my waist."Missed me, huh?" He smirks, and I nod. "All of you....." I kiss down his chest, and he smirks.

⚠️⚠️ smut warning ⚠️⚠️
I kiss down his stomach and then get to the waistline of his boxers. I slide my finger across it. "Stop teasing me, Elena...." He groans, and I smirk and pull it down.
I grab his dick in my hand, and I start moving it up and down. I put my mouth around it and move up and down. He grabs onto my hair and moans. "Fuck Elena...." He groans and I go faster. He moves my hair away so he can lean forward and kiss the back the side of my neck while he's doing it. He sucks on my neck. I pull away for a second to let out a moan, and then I go back. "So beautiful..." He whispers in my ear, and I smile. He finishes, and I swallow it. 
He pulls me up to his lap again and kisses me. I smile and kiss him back. "You sure you want to? We don't need to...." He said, and I shook my head. "I'm sure Pepi...." He kissed my cheek and then flipped us over so he's hovering over me. He kissed my lips first and then moved down to my neck and then left lots of love bites. He then kisses down to my collarbone. He removes the t-shirt I was wearing and throws it across the room. I laugh as he then kisses down to my chest. He sucks on my nipples and I moan and pull at his hair. He kissed down my stomach and got the waistband of my underwear. He kisses around it. "Who's the tease now...." I smirk, and he laughs and pulls them down. He gently kisses around my clit and he looks at me. "You still sensitive?" He asks, and I shake my head. "Not its okay....." I said, and he nodded. He gently sucks on my clit and I moan softly. He slowly enters two fingers, and I moan, and he looks at me. "Does it hurt...?" He asks, and I shake my head. "No, it's okay, keep going....." I smile, and he nods, moves them in and out, and comes up and kisses me. I kiss him back and smile against his lips as he goes a little faster. I moan against his lips and pull at his hair. I pull away and look into his eyes. He smiles at  me, and I push hair out of his face. "I love you, Pepi..." I said, and he smiled. "I love you, mi princesa...." He kisses me again, and I pull him closer. I moan as I cum and he pulls out his fingers.
⚠️⚠️⚠️ smut over ⚠️⚠️⚠️

He lies down next to me and puts on his boxers. I look at him confused. "Heyyyyy," I pout, and he looks at me and smiles. "Soon baby, you're still very sensitive down there, and I don't wanna hurt you... it's only been a few days." He said and pushed hair out of my face. I smile and kiss his lips. "You're always taking care of me....." I said, and he nodded. "Of course....." I put the t-shirt back on, and I cuddled into him. He kissed my head, and I smiled.
"I think I'm ready to go out today...." I sit up and look at him, and he smiles, pushing hair behind my ear. "You sure?" He asks, and I nod. "Yeah...well atleast go and see my family..."I said, and he smiles and kisses my head. "Does that include Sira and Ferran? Are you ready to see them?" He asks, and I nod. "Yes, I think so....I can't avoid her forever, you know...." I said, and he smiled. "Proud of you, baby...." He said, and I smiled and kissed him. "I love you, Pepi..." He kisses me softly. "I love you too.."
I eventually get up and head to the shower. I wash my hair and then my body and then come out, and I dry my hair and style it. I put a little bit of makeup on and then put on some jeans and a cropped tank top.
Pedri comes out of the shower and walks over, and hugs me from behind. I giggle and smile, leaning against him. "You look beautiful...." He said kisses down my neck. I smile and tilt my head so he has more access. "All mine...." He whispers, and I turn around and kiss him. "All yours." He deepens the kiss and pulls me closer. I pull away. "You gotta get dressed, Pepi....." I giggle, and he pouts. "Fineeee"
He gets dressed, and I head downstairs. I pack up the bag, and then I pull out an old scan. I look at it, and Pedri comes up behind me. "Here, let me take it...." He takes it off me and leaves it in a drawer. He kisses my cheek and I smile at him. "Let's go." He grabs my hand and we head out to the car. It's about a 3 hour drive to my parents' house, so I just sleep the entire way. Ferran and Sira are meeting us there.