Chapter 25

Elenas Pov
It's now been a couple of weeks since Gavi found out. The new season has started.. Gavi still hasn't spoken to Pedri, and I. Gavi has forgiven Eric only last week, though, so it probably will be a while before he even talks to us like or if ever like he said...
Pedri and I are very happy, and everything is perfect, but why do I feel like it is too perfect and something is going to happen....
Pedri and Ferran come back from training, and Pedri comes over and lies on me. I laugh and push hair out of his face. "Tired pepi?" I ask, and he nods. "Yes....." He cuddles into me, and I smile and stroke his head. He falls asleep.
"You look really happy, sis." Ferran said, looking at us, and I smiled. "I am....." He smiles back. "There is something you should know.....Joao might be coming to Barca...." (just rumours, btw not true in this story it is)
My eyes widen, and I look at him. "What...." He nods, and I sigh. "I knew everything was too perfect...." I said and put my face in my hands. "Does Pedri know you two dated?" He asks me, and I shake my head. "We haven't spoken about exes." I sigh and get up. I cover Pedri with a blanket and walk outside. Ferran follows me. "You should probably tell him before Joao tells him." He said, sitting on the bench, and I sat next to him. "I will......" I sigh and rub my face in frustration. "Why he come here out of all clubs!" I say frustrated, and Ferran chuckles. Everyone wants to come to barca. But there's another thing, Elena....." He said, and I looked at him. "What could be worse than my ex coming to the same team as my other ex and my current boyfriend." I laugh, and he looks at me. "Elena.....he's coming, which means I have to leave....." I look at him with wide eyes. "No, no, no...." I choke up, and tears form in my eyes. "We have to do something you can't leave...." I cry, and he hugs me. "I just got you back...." He rubs my back. "I know, but it's the best thing for my career. They said I wouldn't get any playing time...." I just nod, and I wipe my tears. "Does Pedri know?" I ask, and he nods. "Told him this morning. I said I wanted to talk to you about myself. " He said and kept his arm around me. "Where you going?" I ask him,"athlectico madrid. It's just a swap deal...." He said, and I nod "okay that's not too far." I said, and he nodded. "You don't need to leave. You can stay here. I'm not selling it. I'll be coming back on off season etc and breaks so." I nod and smile, hugging. "I'll miss you!" I tell him, and he smiles. "I'll miss you too, sis..." I get up and head inside, and I see Pedri sitting up. "Hi amor you okay." He asks, and I shake my head. He opens his arms, and I walk over and cuddle into them. "It will be okay. You still have me and Eric." I nod. "I know.....I'll just miss him and sira so much." I said, and he nodded. "Me too, but it's only a plane ride away, and we will visit them all the time, and they will come here...." He said, and I nod. He kisses my cheek. I smile and cuddle into him. "So ah, there's something I need to tell you..." I said and sat up. "What is it?" He asked, and I sighed. "So you know the way Jaoa is coming? He and I used to date a couple of months ago....while he was at Chelsea. " I say, and he nods. "I assume there's no more feelings?" He asked, and I shook my head. "Of course not!" I smile at him, and he nods. "Then it's fine as long as he knows you're mine now." He kisses me, and I smile."All yours!" I say into the kiss, and I kiss him passionately. "Let's go upstairs..." He whispers, and I nod. We get up and run upstairs.

[A/n the timeline for everyone confused. She left England in May her and Joao broke up the start of April, so she only dated for about 3 months. She started dating Gavi in the middle of May, and 6 weeks into that, she started dating Pedri, which was the end of June. It is now the middle of August, and it's been about 4 weeks since Gavi found out. So her and pedri have been together for 10 weeks. And now the new season has started]