chapter 62

Elenas Pov
It's half time now, and no one has scored in the last half an hour. It's still a tie with 15 minutes left. I'm really worried it's gonna go to extra time.....and then penalties....
Sira and I grab onto eachothers hands anxiously waiting. My mum took Lili for a nap since she was getting fussy....
It's now 2 minutes to go, and I watch as Pedri passes the ball to Ansu, who is the box. Defenders start surrounding him, and I see Gavi run up into the middle, and Ansu nutmegs the defenders, and Gavi shoots. It goes in!!!
We all jump up, and the arena goes crazy!!!!! Gavi runs off and kisses the badge, and Pedri runs and jumps on his back. Soon, all the players are all on him and hugging each other. I smile at Sira. "We did it!!!" I shout, and she nods, and we both hug each other, jumping around happily.
2 minutes later, the final whistle is blown, and the whole team runs onto the pitch.
Me and Sira run down, and Pedri runs over and picks me up and spins me around. "We did it, baby!!!" He said, and I smiled and kissed him passionately."I'm so proud of you....." I said, and he smiled. "All for our baby boy...." He said, and I nodded."always....." I cry happy tears, and he puts me down. "Elena, be my girlfriend?" He said, and I smiled widely, and I kissed him. "Of course I will you doof." He smiles and kisses me again. We eventually pull away so he can go hug his family.
I run over to Ferran. "You did it, bro!!!!" I shout, and he smiles and hugs me back. "I can't believe it.....I'm still in shock...." He said, and I smiled. "I'm so proud of you!!!" I hug him again, and he smiles. "Dada!!!" Lili shouts, running over, and he picks her up, and she laughs. "You won?" She asks, and he nods. "Yes, princess, we won!!" He said, and she cheers. I take some photos of them, and I tell Sira to get in, and I take some of them all together.
I feel 2 arms wrap around me, and I smile and lean against him. "Hii..." I giggle, and he smiles, pecking my cheek.
"Let me take some of you!!" Sira grabs my phone, and Pedri and I pose for some photos.
Eventually, they have to go get their medals and get presented the throphy. Since Pedri is captain, he gets to lift it, and I get ready to video him.
I watch all of them get their medals, and I cheer for Pablo and Ferran. Finally, it's Pedri, and I take out my phone to video. He gets his medal, and then he's handed the throphy, and he kisses it. He quickly poses, and I take a photo and smile. He goes over to the others, and they all cheer as he lifts it up, and they're are all singing and dancing. Singing championes.
They all get group photos, and then eventually, we are allowed to get family photos with it.
First, I see Pablo and I run over to him. "Congrats, Pablo!!" I smile, and he smiles, and he hugs me. "Thanks, Elena....." He said, and I smiled. "You scored the winning goal at the World Cup!! This is huge!!" I said, and he laughs. "It really is!!" He said, smiling."You're not even 22 yet like. I'm so proud of you, Pablo!!!" I smile, and he smiles back and hugs me again. "Thank you so much..." I grab his hand and pull him over to the others.
We all get photos with the throphy and then individual photos, too, and eventually, we are done. I pick up Lili, who's getting tired again. She cuddles into my chest. I smile and stroke her hair.
"You'll be a great mom someday...." Pablo said, and I smiled. "Yeahhhh, when I'm ready, I can't wait to be one...." I said, and he nodded. "You think about him?" He asked, and I nodded. "Yes, but I know deep down we weren't ready to be parents....so I've accepted it, you know." I said, and he nodded. "So we friends now Pablo?" I giggle, and he rolls his eyes. "Sureeee," He said, and I laughed and pushed his chest.
Pedri comes over and smiles at us both. "Friends?" He asked, and we both nodded. "Yayy!!" He wraps his arms around us both and jumps around. I laugh and hold onto Lili. She opens her eyes a little and sees Pedri. "Pepi!!" She smiles, and he kisses her head. "Hii Lili flower." She stretched out her arms for him, and he laughs and takes her. I pout, and he chuckles. "Can't help that I'm her favourite." He spins her around and runs around the pitch with her. I smile and watch them.
Sira comes over. "You want one?" She asks as she watches me watch Lili and Pedri. "Nope... I'm not ready, honestly, but I know when we are.....he's gonna be a great dad...." I smile, and she nods, agreeing. "You can look after her all the time anyway." She nudges me, and I laugh. "What you gonna do now? Like since you live in Manchester and he's in Barcelona?" She asks, and I look at her. "We haven't really talked about it......but I assume I'll just stay there until I can find somewhere in Barcelona.....plus I have a few things to tie over in Manchester first anyway." I said, and she nodded. "I'm sure he'll let you live with him." She laughs, and I nod. "He'd love that, but he lives with Pablo, and we can't do that to him...." I laugh."we need privacy too...." I add, and she laughs. "True true...."
Pedri comes back over, and Lili lucks wrecked. Sira takes her, and she cuddles into her, instantly falling asleep. I smile and kiss her head. Pedri does, too.
He grabs my hand. "Let's go, princesa..." He said, and I smiled, and we left the stadium.

A/n I'm gonna be taking a little break for a while. I'm not sure how long, maybe a few days. At the moment, I have no motivation or inspo on what to write. All these chapters last few days are from my drafts. I haven't written a chapter in days..... so when I start to feel motivated to write again and get some ideas. I will upload it, but for now. Thank you for all your support, and I will see you soon!