chapter 28

Elenas Pov
The next day.
I woke up and looked over at Pedri. He was sleeping peacefully, and I smiled. Pieces of hair were stuck to his face, and he had stubble on his face. I looked at every detail on how beautiful he was. He starts stiring in his sleep, and I look away. He pulls me close and smirks. "I know you were staring. Mi amor." He whispers and kisses all over my face. I giggle and smile. "Can't help you're so beautiful...." I tell him. "No, you're...." He kisses me softly, and I smile. "Do you have training today?" I ask, and he nods. "Not till 4, though...." He said, and I nodded and sat up. I grabbed his shirt that he was wearing last night and put it on. I button it up and leave the 2 top buttons open. I get out of bed and walk to the bathroom.
I came back a few minutes later, and he looked at me. "You look good in that..." He smirks, and I smile. "Thank you, baby. Do you want breakfast?" He asks, and he nods. He gets out of bed and puts on his boxers, and then grabs some sweatpants.
We head downstairs, and I start to cook us some eggs and toast. We eat breakfast, and then we just chill for the rest of the day.
Soon, it is time for Pedris training, and he wants me to come watch. I agree, and I change into one of his old barca training tops and some leggings. He gets ready, and we leave. I keep thinking I'm forgetting something....
We arrive, and he heads to the locker room, and I walk onto the field and wait. I spot someone talking to Xavi, and I know I recognise them. They turn around, and my eyes widen. It's Joao Felix....my ex. He spots me and smirks and walks over. I tried to look anywhere but him.
"Elena, I know you see me..." He laughs, and I sigh and look at him. "Hello Joao." I said and stood up. "Good to see you." He said and hugged me. I hug him back and then pull away. "You too... even though you stole my brothers place." I chuckle, and he laughs. "Yeah, sorry about that." He said and smiled at me with that charming smile that made me fall in love with him in the first place. I look away, and I bite my lip.
"So I was thinking....we only broke up cause you left.....and now I'm here -" He started to say, and I cut him off. "I have a boyfriend Joao," I tell him, and he looks kind of disappointed. "Oh, who?" He asks, and before I can tell him, Pedri walks up behind me and puts his arm around my waist. " It's me." He said, and Joao looks at him."Oh hey Pedri..." He said and smiled. They shake hands, and I look between them. Pablo walks out and looks at us all. I see him, and I burst out laughing. "Okay, this is too weird!!" I start to walk away. Joao grabs my arm, and I look at him. "Let's catch up sometime...as friends, of course." He said, and I nodded. Pedri is giving us death stares. Pablo looks at him. "What's up with them?" he asks, and Pedri looks at him. "He's her ex before you....." He tells him and walks off to pitch in a huff. Pablo shrugs and follows him.
I watch them leave, and I look at Joao. "Shouldn't you be going to." I ask him, and he nods. "See you around Elena..." He winks and walks off.
I sigh and climb up the steps and sit and watch them train.
Pedri looks really pissed off, and I don't know why. He keeps getting frustrated and kicking everything, and when he misses a goal, he screams. I decided to talk to him afterwards.
I feel eyes on me, and I look over and see Joao starting at me. I look away, and I look back at Pedri, and I see him giving death stares to the back of Joaos' head, and I smile, knowing what's wrong with him.  He's jealous.....
I continue to watch them train. What happens next shocks me, though. Joao makes a goal, and then he runs over and makes an E with his hands. My eyes widen, and next minute, Pedri is running over to him and pushes him to the floor. I scream and stand up. They start fighting. "Stay away from my girl!!" Pedri shouts while punching him. "She was mine first!" Joao said and punched him back.
Eric and Gavi run over, and Gavi grabs Pedri and pulls him back, and Eric grabs Joao. I get down on the pitch. "What is wrong with you two!!!" I shout, and they both look at me. "You're not children....." I tell them, and I walk away. Pedri runs after me.
"Elena, wait....." He pulls me back, and I look at him. "Why did you do that???" I ask him, and he laughs. "Are you serious?? He's been flirting with you this entire time! And then dedicates his goal to you?? He clearly wants you back, Elena!" He shouts, and I roll my eyes. "Yes, he does. He told me that but I told him I'm with you!" I shout back."Like that's ever stopped you before....." He told me, and then you see the regret on his face. "Elena, wait, I- " He said, and I cut him off. "Forget about it, Pedri!" I walk off from him, and tears form in my eyes. I walk out of the training ground. I sit down against a wall, realising I have no way to get home. I already miss Ferran..... I pull my legs up to my chest, and I cry. I can't believe he said that......
A car pulls up next to me, and the person gets out. "Come here...." Eric opens his arms, and I cry into his chest. "You know he didn't mean it, Elena....he's just jealous, okay?" He tells me, and I just cry. He rubs my back and carries me to his car. He puts me into the passenger seat. He closes the door and goes around to his side. He starts driving away. "You wanna go back to your house or?" He asks, and I shake my head. "Hell know where to find me....and I don't wanna talk to him right now." I said, wiping my tears, and he nods. "Let's go to my house so we can watch movies like old times back in Manchester." He smiles, and I nod and smile back. "I'd like that......" He drives off towards his house.