Chapter 17

Elenas Pov
"Pablo......" I look at him. "Seriously, my best friend???? " He shouts, and tears roll down my cheeks. "Pablo, we didn't mean to hurt you...." Pedri said, and Pablo looked at him. "Of course you have to take her....the one person that makes me happy. You take her away from me!!" He starts crying. I walk over to him. "Stay the hell away from me, Elena." He pushes me, and I land against Pedri. "Pablo, don't push her!" Pedri starts to get angry. "Fine, I'll just punch you instead." He punches him, and I scream. "Pablo, stop!!" They start fighting in the street, and I try to stop them, but I can't. I grab my phone and call Eric to come. He shows up and pulls Pablo off Pedri, and I hold Pedri back. They're covered in blood and bruises. "You hated each other!!! I don't understand!! " Pablo cries, and I look at him "Pablo I'm sorry......" He looks at me."Did you even love me...." He asked, and I just looked down. "Of course you didn't.....it was always him. I should have known this hating each other was a facade. How long???" He asks, and Pedri goes to speak. "I said, How long, Elena???!"
"6 weeks......but we ended it. Cause I didn't wanna hurt you...." I tell him, and he laughs. "How is this ending it??? You just told him you loved him! And you have hurt me, Elena....so too late for that." He walks off and leaves us standing there.
Pedri walks over and hugs me, and I cry into his chest. "I'm gonna go check on him." Eric said, and we nodded. Pedri takes me back to his house. Fernando is there, and he sees Pedri. "What happened???" He asks, and Pedri shakes his head. "I'll explain in a while, Fer." He nods and leaves us alone. He takes me over to the couch, and he cups my cheeks. "Look at me, baby. It's gonna be okay... we knew he'd react like this...." He whispers, and I nod."I just didn't think he'd punch you..." I wipe the blood off with my fingers. "I'm okay.....I deserved it. " He sighs, and I shake my head "no you didn't....I'm the one who broke his heart...." I whisper. "Yes, but he's my best friend, and I just stole his girl...." I make him look into my eyes. "You can't help you fall in love with....." I smile, and he smiles back."That's true...." He kisses me, and I kiss him back. "I do love you, Elena....." He said and looked into my eyes. "I love you too."  I kiss him again. We are just kissing for a while, and then I pull away and cuddle into him. "We can talk to him tomorrow. Let's just enjoy me and you, okay?" He said, and I nodded. I lay my head on his chest, and he strokes my hair.
I'm about to fall asleep when the door slams open. "Where is he???" I hear ferran shouting, and I jump up and run out, trying to calm him. "Ferran, stop!" I tell him. "Elena, get out of the way!!" He shouts and pushes me against a wall. I scream in pain and see I've been cut by a nail. Pedri rushes over to me and picks me up. "Ferran, seriously, she's your sister!!" He shouts at him and brings me into the kitchen. "Are you okay, mi amor?" He asks."Wow, pet names already, and Gavi has only been gone 5 minutes." Ferran laughs, and I glare at him. "Can you just stop!!!" I shout, and he looks at me,"Elena stays out of this it's between me and him!" He shouts back. "You! She's your best friends girl and she's also my sister like seriously!!! You just gonna fuck her and ditch her like you do with everyone else and made her ruin the relationship she was happy in??" He looks at Pedri. "YOU DONT UNDERSTAND! I LOVE HIM!" I shout at Ferran, and he looks at me."What???" He asks, and I get down. "He didn't make me do anything....I wanted this. I don't love Gavi. I love him, and it always has been him. I tried to act like I hated him to push all feelings away, but I couldn't, and I'm sorry, okay, but you can't help who you fall in love with sometimes." I tell him, and he looks at Pedri. "I love her too... I promise it's not just some fling for me. It's the real deal." Pedri tells him, and Ferran looks back at me. "You could have broken up with him?? But no, you just had to have them both, didn't you!" He tells me, and Pedri shoves him out. "Get out of my house! And don't ever speak to your sister like that again!" He shuts the door on him and comes over and hugs me. "Are you okay, princess?" He asks, and I shake my head and just cry into his chest. He picks me up bridal style and carries me upstairs.
"I'm gonna give you a bath to clean that cut...." He said and placed me down in the bathroom. He goes over and runs the water. He comes over to me and gently takes off my clothes. When he's finished, he pecks my lips, and I smile a little. "I want you to know I love you okay. No matter what happens, it won't change, " He tells me, and I smile. "I love you too, and I'm not going anywhere, I promise." He kisses me once more and then helps me into the bath.
He used the water to clean the cut and then started to wash my hair. He kisses every inch of my body, and I giggle. "You're so damn beautiful...... and you're all mine." He gets to my lips and kisses me, and I smile into the kiss.
When I'm done, he helps me out of the bath and wraps me up in a towel. He carries me into the room and then gives me some clothes to put on. He helps me get changed and then goes and gets the first aid kit. He wraps up the cut with a bandage. It's not too deep but just to stop infection.
When he's done, I pull him into a kiss. He smiles against my lips and kisses back. "I'm so lucky to have you....." He smiles."I'm the lucky one....and Elena and I was wondering if you'd officially be my girlfriend. I know it's too soon, but I- " I cut him off by kissing him again. "I'd love to." I smiled into the kiss, and he pulled me into a tight hug. "I never knew I could find love until I met you...." He whispers, and I smile."I love you much....." He pecks my lips and climbs into the bed. I climb in beside him, and I cuddle into him. "Well, be okay Elena everything will be okay soon...." He tells me and kisses my head. I smile, and I fall asleep on his chest.