Chapter 2

Elenas Pov
I sit down on the couch next to Gavi, and I smile at him. He smiles back. Pedri walks back in and sits next to Ferran and Sira, and I don't look at him. I just watched the movie.
After a while, I start to get tired. I rest my head on Gavis' shoulder, and he smiles and puts his arm around me. I cuddle into him close and close my eyes.
Another while passes, and I feel someone carrying me upstairs. I open my eyes and see Gavi "shh go back to sleep," He says, and I nod, closing my eyes again. He puts me down on the bed and kisses my head. I open my eyes and look into his beautiful brown eyes. "Can you stay?" I whisper, and he nods. He goes and closes the door and gets into the bed. I cuddle into him again, and he plays with hair. "I heard you have a crush on me." I giggle, and his eyes widen,"who told you???" He said, looking at me, and I smiled." It doesn't matter. Just know I think you're cute too!" I whisper, and he smiles and kisses my cheek. I close my eyes, and I fall asleep on his chest.

I wake up the next morning, and I feel someone's tight grip around me. I look up and see Gavi sleeping soundly. I smile, and I lean up, and I kiss his head. I slowly and gently moved from his arms. I put on some sweatpants and an oversized t-shirt, and I walk downstairs to make us some coffee.
I walk into the kitchen smiling, and I see Pedri, and my smile instantly drops. "What are you still doing here?" I walk past him to make the coffee. "We always stay over." He mumbles, sitting at the counter. I just nod, and I fill up the coffee machine. "So Gavi slept in your bed? You move fast." He laughs, and I look at him and glare. "Oh, just shut up! Nothing happened even though it's none of your business!" I said, and he chuckled "Well he's my best friend. So it is my business. If you're gonna just use him!" He said, getting up, and I roll my eyes. "I'm not." I turn around poor the coffee into the cups. "What's your problem with me anyways? Like you didn't even say hello yesterday or introduce yourself??" I look at him again. "I just know a bitch when I see one" He says walking out of the kitchen. I roll my eyes, and I take the coffees going up to my room.
I climb back into the bed, and Gavi is still sleeping. I push hair out his face and stroke his cheek to wake him up. He opens his eyes after a few minutes. "Buenos Días " I tell him, and he smiles, sitting up. "Buenos Días" He said and kissed my cheek. I giggle, and I hand him his coffee. "Gracias hermosa." He said, and I smiled."De nada"
We sit there and drink our coffee in silence. "So I know we just met, but you already know I like you. So would you like to go to the beach together just us?" He asks me, and I smile, looking at him "yes of course."
"Great! I'm gonna go home and get changed, and I'll pick you up in an hour, okay?" He said, getting up, and I nodded, and he kissed my cheek again and left.
I get up and head to the bathroom to have a shower. I wash my hair and my body. After I'm done, I step out of the shower. I wrap a towel around my body and then leave the bathroom. I bash into someone on the way, and I look up and see, and you guessed it! Pedri! He smirks when he sees me in just a towel. "What are you still doing here??" I say annoyed. "Your brother is my best friend. You're gonna be seeing a lot of me. So get used to it, Princess!" He smirks, and I roll my eyes and walk past him, and he grabs my arm and whispers in my ear. "I'd like to see what's under that towel, though!" I gasp and push him away and storm into my room, slamming the door. He's such an arrogant asshole. I swear I hate him!