Chapter 51

2 years later.
Elenas Pov
It's been 2 years since I left Barcelona......I haven't spoken to Pedri Gavi or even Eric since I left. I've been home a few times to my parents' house. I've met baby Liliana, who's almost 2 now. I met her when she was a few months old and whenever I went back to Valencia. I was okay. I've finally healed, and I have moved on from
my baby boys loss. Of course, I'll never forget him, but I am living my life to the fullest for him.
I'm currently living back in Manchester, and I've been enjoying my time here for the last 2 years. I've made lots of new friends and I'm happy here.
I think about him sometimes.....I do watch him play every now and then, and I'm proud of him!
Right now, I am on a plane to the USA as the World Cup is about to start. I'm nervous because I am going to see everyone again for the first time.....I know I need to go to support my brother. I really believe this is Spains year!

A few hours pass, and I land in the USA. I get my bags and I head to the hotel. I arrive and go to check in. I'm waiting for the lady to give me my room key. When I hear it.....that familiar laugh.....I look up and I see Pedri walk by laughing with Gavi about something. I look away and try and hide my face a little. The lady finally gives me my key, and I run to elevator luckily I'm not spotted by him. As the doors are closing, I see him turn around, and I get a glimpse of him. He's changed so much.....like in a good way....he looks so much older now. And has even gotten better looking if even possible.
I sigh and lean against the wall. He hates me now anyway. Ferran told me.....maybe it's best. I just try and avoid him as much as possible....
I arrive on my floor and I walk down the corridor and I open my room door and walk inside. I leave my bags down, and I lie back on the bed and stare at the ceiling.
As soon as I close my eyes, I get a phone call. I grab my phone and answer. "Hello??" I said and sat up.
"Hey Elena, are you here?" Sira asks, and I reply. "Yes, just arrived...." I said,"we are going for lunch if you want to come? Just our family." She said, and I agreed. "I'll be down in a few just gonna get changed." "Okay, see you soon." She said, and I hung up.
I get up and go and get changed into some shorts and bralet top. I take down my hair, and I brush through it. I touch up my makeup, and I head downstairs. I'm walking to the restaurant and I bash into someone. "Elena...?" I looked up, and I saw Pablo. "Oh hi...."I said, and he laughed. "All you gotta say is hi? Wow....." He just walks off, and I sigh and keep walking, and I get to the restaurant. "Elena!!!!" I hear a little voice scream. I run over, and I pick up Liliana. "Hi baby girl," I smile and spin around the almost 2 year old. She giggles, and I put her down. I go over and hug my parents, and then I hug Sira and then Ferran. "Hey broo!!" I said, and he smiled. "Hi, little sis.." I hugged him and then sat down next to him. "How have you been?" He asks, and I nod. "I'm good. I'm very happy, actually...." I smile, and he nods. "I'm glad...." He said, and I smiled and drank my water. "I just bumbed into Pablo, actually... like literally." I chuckle, and he looks at me. "And?" He asked, and I laughed. "I said hi, but he wasn't really having it and walked off...." I said, and he nodded 'Yeah forgot to mention he hates you too......After just watching Pedri suffer for weeks. He said that he's gonna hate you for what you did to him...." Ferran said, and I nodded. "Don't blame him...."
We order our food, and we are just talking and catching up. I have Lili on my lap, and I'm bouncing her up and down.
"Hello Torres family....." I hear from behind me. "Pepi!!!" Lili shouts and stretches out her arms. Pedri bends down and takes her from me. Not knowing it's me yet. "Hello, my little Lili flower." He said and spins her around. She laughs and hugs him.
He puts her down, and she runs back over to me. "Pepi tis is auntie elena....is she pwetty...." She said in her baby voice. Pedri looks up and locks eyes with me. I look into those beautiful brown eyes. I was once in love with........
I looked away and just looked down at the table. "Yes, yes, she is...." He said to her and bends down. "I gotta go, lili, but I'll see you later...." She runs and hugs him again, and then he leaves, and I turn around and watch him walk away.
I turn back around, and Lili climbs back up onto my lap. Ferran looks at me and rubs my shoulder, and I just smile. "I'm fine...." I told him, and he nodded. "That was Goddaddy...." Lili said, and I smiled. "I know....." She looks at me. "And you, my godmommy? Why did you never meet?" She asks and
I smile at her. "We have..... a long time ago....before you were born..." I said, and she nodded. I don't think she understood. Our food soon arrived and we ate.