Chapter 7

Elenas Pov

It's been a few days now, and I haven't gotten out of bed. I've been trying to avoid Pablo because I just feel so guilty for what I've done. When he messages me, I just tell him I'm sick. And I told Ferran and Sira too that I'm sick.
I'm lying in bed watching TV, and I hear mumbling outside my door.
"Yeah, she hasn't left her bed in days... I'm really worried about her." I hear Ferran say. "Yeah, when I text her, she just replies, saying she's gonna go back to sleep...." I hear Pablo this time. "Maybe if you go into her, she might get out of bed. I believe you'll be able to help her...." I hear Ferran tell someone. I turn off the TV and cover myself with the blankets pretending to be asleep when I hear my door open.
"Amor.....I know you're awake." I hear Pablo say as he climbs into the bed next to me. I pull the blankets down, and I look at him and smile "hi" He smiles back and kisses my head. "How you feeling, amor?" He asks, and I nod. "I'm better now you're here." I giggle, and he laughs and checks my forehead. "Well, you have no temperature. That's good." He says, and I nod. I turn the TV back on, and I cuddle into him he strokes my hair. "We were all worried about you. Ferran said you weren't eating?" And I nod."I couldn't keep anything down...." I look at him. "I missed you, though." I smile, and he smiles back and pecks my lips. "Is that all I get?" I pout, and he chuckles."You're sick, mi amor....when you're better I'll give you lots of kisses." He kisses my head."I'm gonna go get you soup from a restaurant I love, and I'll be back, just rest, okay...." He said, and I nodded. He gets up and leaves my room. Leaving the door open.
I'm lying there for a while when I hear another voice. "You're not really sick, are you....." I look up and see Pedri there. "I don't wanna talk to you right now." I get out of bed and try to push him out. "Elena, please can we just talk...." He said, looking at me with pleading eyes. "Fine, you have 5 minutes. Pablo is gonna be back soon!" I close my door and sit back on my bed. He comes and sits next to me.
"Elena.....the kiss....-"
"It shouldn't have happened, you're right!" I look at him, and he shakes his head."I actually wasn't gonna say that... I was gonna say I felt something..." I shake my head,
."Pedri, no! I'm with Gavi! Your best friend, remember!" I tell him "yes I know that!! But you can't tell me you didn't feel anything. Plus, you kissed me first, Elena!"
I keep shaking my head, and he grabs my face and makes me look at him. I look into his beautiful brown eyes, the ones that make me feel weak at my knees.
"Tell me right now you didn't feel anything and I'll walk away...." He said, looking into my eyes. "I-" I whisper. "I can't do that....." He just presses his lips to mine as soon as I say that. I kiss him back and deepen the kiss, climbing onto his lap. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me as close as possible while my hands are in his hair. "You drive me Crazy...." He said against my lips and then started kissing down my neck. I let out a whimper as kisses around my sweet spot but doesn't leave a mark.
I hear a car door shut, and I pull away, and my eyes widen. I get off him, and he looks at me. "Shit, he's back!" I tell him, and he gets up. He goes to leave, but we already hear footsteps coming up the stairs. "Shit shit shit " I say, and I push him into the closet. "Stay there. Don't make a sound or move." I close the door, and I run back into my bed and watch the TV.
Pablo walks in "Hey amor I brought you soup." He says, walking over and handing it to me."Gracias Pablo." I tell him, and he smiles, kissing my cheek. I look at the closet door and then back at Pablo. "I'm actually really dehydrated. Could you be able to get me a drink, please?" I ask, and he nods."Of course, anything for you, " he said. He gets up and leaves the room. As soon as he's gone, I run over the closet. "He's gone. You can leave now." I walk away. "Elena!" He pulls me back, and I slam against his chest. "We can't....I can't hurt him...." A tear rolls down my cheek. "Then it will be our little secret....no one has to know what we do.....I just know I can't walk away from you knowing you feel it too...." He whispers, and he wipes my tear away and looks into my eyes. I look into his eyes, and I just nod "fine but no one knows, and I'm not breaking up with him...." I tell him, and he nods,"as long as I can have you, I don't care." He pecks my lips and then leaves the room and goes to the bathroom.
I climb back into bed and stare up at the ceiling. "What the hell am I doing...." I ask myself.