Chapter 12

Elenas Pov
It's about 12 o clock at night, and Gavi is sleeping beside me since he has training tomorrow. I can't sleep, though my mind just keeps going back to Pedri.....
I get up slowly out of bed and walk downstairs. I walk into Gavis's kitchen, and I get a drink of water. I lean against the counter and drink it.
My phone goes off. "Come outside." It reads. I put the glass down, and I unlocked the front door, and I saw Pedri standing there. I close the door behind me and walk over to him. "What are you doing here??" I whisper, even though no one can hear us since it's midnight. "You weren't answering my texts, Elena....I had to do something." He said and grabs my hand. I look away and pull it away. "So what you come to his house?? What if he was awake, Pedri?" I say a little louder. "Elena, I don't care... Don't you see I'd risk anything for you. I don't want to this end. And I know it's hard because he told you he loves you.....but Elena, I can't lose you...." He grabs my hand and turns me to look at him. "What if I told you..... I think I'm falling in love with you....would that change things..." He asks, and I look into his eyes. "Are you?...." I ask, and he nods. He cups my cheeks. "I am falling in love with you, Elena Torres." I smile, and I kiss him. He kisses me back and wraps his arm around my waist. I put my arms around his neck. I pull away. "I think I'm falling in love with you too...." I tell him, and he smiles, pushing hair out of my face. "So can we please continue this....you don't need to end with him yet. Not after what he told you....but I'd rather have to share you than not have you at all...." I nod "okay fine....." I smile, and he kisses me again.
We stand there for a while, just kissing and hugging.
I eventually go back inside, and I wave him off. I head upstairs quietly. I climb back into the bed, and I just lie there. "Elena?" Pablo asked and put his arm around me. "Go back to sleep, Pablo. I was just getting some water. I'm right here..." He nods and cuddles into me. I kiss his forehead, and I close my eyes and fall asleep.

The next morning. I wake up, and I feel eyes on me. I look up and see Pablo staring at me. "You enjoying the view of me sleeping?" I giggle, and he nods."You're beautiful when you're sleeping...." He smiles and kisses me. I kiss him back.
" I'm not beautiful all the time, no?"
"Of course you're!" He pecks my lips and gets out of bed. "I'm gonna shower cause we have training and Pedris on his way to pick me up." He tells me, and I nod. "Don't you have your own car now, though? Why is he picking you up?" I ask, getting out of bed. "We still carpool. I pick him up, and he picks me up. Today is his day. " He smiles, and I nod smiling. "I'll go and make coffee so." I tell him, and he nods, going to the bathroom.
I walk downstairs, and I start to fill up the coffee pot. Once it's done. I poor it into a cup for me and takeaway cup for Gavi. I also get one and make one for Pedri, too.
There's a knock on the door. "Elena, will you get that! I'm just getting changed!" I hear Gavi shout. I shout back, yeah, and then I go and open the door.
"Hola Princesa." He smirks. And I shush him. "He's upstairs!" I tell him, and he shrugs."I don't care...." He pushes me against the wall and kisses me. I kiss him back and then pull away. "You know he could walk down any minute!" I laugh, and he shakes his head. "Nah, he'll be another 10 minutes. I could take you on the kitchen counter and be done, and he still wouldn't be down!." He whispers in my ear and smirks. I hit his chest and gasped. "I can't believe you just said that!!" I giggle and walk away. I walk into the kitchen and pick up my coffee.
Pedri follows me, "One of them for me?" He asks, and I nod, handing him one of the takeaway cups. "Omg, you made me coffee. Be careful Elena people might think you like me!" He smirks, and I hit his arm. He leans over and kisses me again. I kiss him back until I hear footsteps. I pull away instantly and stand at the other side of the kitchen.
Pedri pretends to pour coffee into his cup. "Morning Gavi." He said to him as he came in. "Morning, Bro." They give each other a bro hug. He takes the coffee I made him and smiles at me. "Gracias mi amor." He says and comes over and kisses me. I kiss him back, but I can feel Pedris eyes on us. I pull away and peck his lips once more. "I assume you'll go home, yeah? Do you want a lift? I'm sure Pedri won't mind." He asks me, and Pedri looks at me with a slight smirk. I shake my head "No its fine. I'm gonna use your shower anyways so it's all good. Have a good day at training and I'll see you later!" He nods and kisses me once more and heads out. Pedri follows him. He gets to the door and turns around. "I forgot my coffee, Pablo just get in cars unlocked." He tells him, and Pablo nods and gets in.
He runs over to me and cups my cheeks, and kisses me. I smile against his lips and kiss him back. "Adios mi princesa," He whispers, and I smile and hand him his coffee. "Gracias!" He said and then runs out to Gavi.
I smile and lean against the counter. Life just seems too perfect right now....who knows how long this will last.....

[BTW I know it seems like it's rushed that they're already falling for each other, but remember, the hate they had for each other wasn't actually hate was just them hiding their feelings ]