Chapter 9

🥀

Hazel came with a tray of food in her hands for Alexander. She doesn't have to work in the castle, for her every single need there are multiple maids for her help. But whenever she have to make it up to Alexander on any topic she prepares his food on her own. And today she made food for him because of yesterday night.

The pain which erupted in her heart was too much for her to bear. She cried out in agony so Alexander backed off from her and without uttering a single word to her he slept on the other side of the bed.

She writhed in pain because of his intimate touch again that pain ebrupted in her giving her so much pain but she palmed her mouth and silently cried on the side of her bed. Tears were streaming down from her eyes and she was clutching the side of her chest praying for the pain to go away. It was too much for her now. She didn't knew when she slept crying and writhing in pain.

When she woke up she saw Alexander was not there and she understood he was upset and a bit frustrated from yesterday's incident so she got up and after completing her morning routine went in the kitchen and told the maids that she will cook food for him.

She cleared her throat trying to gain his attention who was sat on their bed busy in cleaning his sword. When he didn't turned towards her she understood he is still upset not wanting to piss him anymore she put the tray on the wooden table beside him and decided to walk away from there.

As soon as Hazel turned around he grabbed her wrist making her eyes widened in fear. No matter how much she try to manipulate herself that he loves her but the fear inside her from him always slap the reality in her face. She didn't turned around.

"Sit." his voice came from behind her so she sat beside him following his order. He put the sword away and cleaned his hands from the cloth throwing it beside the sword. He picked the tray of food and put it between both of them.

"Have some with me." he said shortly pouring water in the glass from the jug for her. Hazel smiled thinking how much cooperative he is and understands her.

"I-I'm sorry for yesterday." she apologized stuttering and watching his expressions. But he chuckled loudly shaking his head.

"It was not the first time babygirl." he said and put the plate of food in front of her. "Sorry means you will not do that mistake again but after saying sorry multiple times you do the same." he said and took his plate and put it in front himself.

"B-but I didn't do it intentionally." she said lowering her head in shame.

"Here." he said extending his spoon in front of her mouth when she raised her head in confusion she saw him smiling sweetly at her. "It's okay babygirl." he said and shoved the spoon in her mouth.

"Sorry to disturb you aplha." suddenly Mrs. Elsie's voice came from behind her. She snapped her head back and saw Mrs. Elsie standing there bowing her head. So, that's why he was smiling at her. Alexander never says anything to her infront of the servants because he don't want then to know their private matters.

"Why are you here? Can't you see I'm spending some time with my love." he asked her coldly smiling at Hazel she lowered her head immediately.

"Master Alpha Daxon's Beta, Jake came and told that Alpha Daxon wants to meet you." she said informing him. Alexander internally enjoyed that now he will get more powers and packs.

"Okay you can go now." he ordered her making her immediately left their chamber.

"I'll pay a visit to Alpha Daxon after this." he said to her making her aware of his after plans. She nodded her head slowly at him. "Do not try to break any of my rules. Did you get that?!" he told her warningly. She again nodded her head in a yes.

"C-Can I ask you something?" she asked him feeling scared. She knew his anger issues but also knew he loves her a lot.

"Hmm." he hummed chewing on his food. She was silent not knowing should she ask or not but showing some courage she finally asked him.

"C-Can I go to the garden of the c-castle?" Hazel asked almost terrified of his snapping. But she wants to that garden so badly. Yesterday night when they was entering the castle she saw that garden and she loved flowers so much so she decided to ask for him permission to go there.

"No you can't." he denied immediately breaking all her hopes in him. He didn't even reconsidered her request and strictly denied her making her face fall in sadness. But she again tried to convince him thinking he will listen to her.

"B-but I feel lonely in the chamber alone. You also leaves for your w-work." she said lowering her head but slowly peeking at his reactions. He clutched the spoon in his fists tightly but that went unnoticed by her. "I said no." he again said not wanting to scare her.

"P-plea---." before she can complete her sentence he clutched her jaw tightly. "I. Said. No." he said gritting his teeth hard and squeezing her jaw tightly. Hazel cried out in pain.

He left her jaw with a yank. "I think I made my words clear now." he said smiling at her sweetly. Hazel wagged her head vigorously feeling petrified of him now. But what's her fault in it that she wants to walk in that garden she feels suffocated in these luxurious chambers alone.

He put their plates side and tried to come near her but she backed away immediately. "P-please maintain distance." she stuttered out feeling so scared of him now. He sighed feeling bad for scaring his mate but his inner wolf gets angry so easily.

He held her hands and pulled her closed to him. "Come here baby girl." he said and pulled her on his chest. She hugged him immediately feeling overwhelmed of so much emotions at once. He smiled above her.

"You know I do all this for your safety right? And you know why hmm?" he asked her softly feeling her trembling from fear. She fears from him.

Hazel nodded her head vigorously. "Someone a-attacked us on our wedding d-day." she said stuttering out and feeling scared of thinking about that incident.

"Right. And just because of that incident you still didn't regain your memory yet." he said blankly but she didn't saw him and nodded her head believing him.

"Now you think that I am the alpha of our pack, I have so many responsibilities on my shoulders to fulfill. I work hard for you, for us. So you can live this luxurious life. I keep you alone because now I don't try anyone with your safety. I can't loose you babygirl." he said gently to her making her feel guilty on herself.

"I heired tons of servants and maids just for you. They cooks for you, cleans for you, don't let you do any single work because you are their Luna. They fulfills you every need whatever you asks for I give you every comfort even if you don't ask for it. Now what you can ask for? Although you should be thankful to me that I don't let anything to discomfort you." he said cockily making her feel ashamed of herself now that how much selfish she is.

"And above that I can't even make love to you because of your problem." he said continuing. This thing triggered her mind how can be she so selfish? He does everything for her and she don't provide anything to him and she is crying her over small things? She took her head out of his embrace looking at him.

"I'm so sorry. I really am." she cried out in embarrassment and guilt and again hugged him.

He smiled at her feeling satisfied of her behaviour now. "B-but I want y-you to promise me something." she, said while hugging him. But something clicked in her mind suddenly.

Besides all these things one thing he did which she didn't liked even a bit from the starting. Occasionally hurting her, even if he actually didn't hitted but that that doesn't mean he will never hurt her. He backed away from her confused.

"Y-You won't hurt me ever please?" she asked him fidgeting with her fingers nervously.

"Until and unless you disobey me. You should honour me like a good wife honours their husband." she said feeling proud of himself. She faked smile at him making him feeling more proud of him now.

*****************************

Vote. Comment. Follow.
& take care🖤