Chapter 47

🥀

"Now get ready to play the game love." Daxon whispered slowly near her ears making her eyes go wide. She looked at him completely startled whereas her heartbeat fastened that it seems like it was ready to explode out of her chest.

Celine's eyes widened with shock hearing him and knowing exactly what he meant by that. Her cheeks started to heat up due to embarrassment, she gulped hard. She knew she did a big mistake by waking up this hungry wolf above her. Daxon hovered above her.

"I-I'm sorry I won't do that again." she stammered due to nervousness.

He smirked looking at her crimson beautiful red cheeks and then forcefully turned her on her stomach so that her back was facing him now.

LCeline's eyes befuddled more because she knew how much he tries to be gentle with her but ended up being rough with her. It's not like she has any problem in it but the feeling gets to overwhelming for her.

He pinned both of her hands over her head where as pressed his body more tightly against her leaving no space between them.

Celine gasped when she felt his erection poking her lower back, she shut her eyes tightly but her breathing rate accelerated when she heard his tempting husky voice.

"The damage is already done my love, you woke up the hungry beast, so you have to make him calm again and he will only get calm when he all play with you and devour every single inch of you." he whispered against her ear pressing himself more against her.

Celine's whole face turned red due to his tempting yet dirty words. She started to inhale and exhale heavily but her breathing got stuck in her throat when she found his hand touching the strings of her gown.

He tugged on the strings and in a second torn her dress out from her body leaving her only in her inner garments.

He then turned her around towardd him and then stared at her whole body from her head to toe, admiring her beauty. He stared at her like he was remembering every detail about every inch of her skin.

Celine looked away from him and stuck her gaze at the wall in the side of her. She didn't looked in his eyes which made him to softly lift her face up by her chin and then gently wiped his thumb over her lower lip. Celine looked at him with her brown doe eyes making him loose every inch of his control

Biting his own lower lip in temptation, unable to control his sinful urge, he groaned.

"What are you doing to me love?" he asked her with so much emotions in his eyes but before she could say anything he smashed his lips harshly against her plump ones capturing them into a hungry passionate kiss.

Celine clutched his clothed shoulder and kissed him back with the same intensity. They kissed each other in a complete need and lust. He placed his one hand around her waist where as the other one, he roamed it all over feeling her curves beneath his rough palm.

Her whole body shivered due to the sensitivity of his touch. She closed her eyes tightly while kissing him and clutching his clothed shoulder more tightly. But her breathing got hitched when his hand stopped at the waist line of her panties and he slowly slide his hand inside it making her gasp in anticipation.

Daxon took the chance and shoved his tongue inside her mouth devouring every inch of it where as Celine's heart beat increased when he slided his one finger inside her entrance making her to arch her back, flushing completely against him.

He slowly started to pump it in and out making her to moan during the kiss. Her tempting moan turned him on more than he already was. He added his one more finger inside her and increased his pace.