Epilogue

🥀

Few years later...

Two kids were running and playing around in the garden of the castle. Their small laughs, giggles and chuckles were echoing in the surrounding. Everyone was looking at them in admiration and were praying inwardly for the kids to be happy and safe in their life.

Suddenly a man came and started running behind both of them making them laugh out more loudly and the tried to hide somewhere from the man but he was chasing them everywhere. As they were running they saw their mother coming towards them, they immediately ran behind her and hide in her dress.

They peeked through the cloth of the dress and found no one in front of them. They both looked at each other in confusion but the next moment they were lifted up from the ground and thrown on the shoulder of that man like some sacks. The man started swaying them in the air earning soft shrieks from them.

"Mamma!" they both yelled in unison and laughed out loudly.

"What will your mamma do now? This monster will throw you in a dark forest today." the man said making them laugh out loudly knowing he was just playing around with them.

"Dadda if you will throw us in the dark forest then who will massage your hand and feet?" the tiny girl in the man's hold ask with a pout adorning her face.

"Oops that's a very big problem. If I will throw you then who will climb on my hand and feet to massage them." the man asked pretending to be in deep thinking.

"Yes yes." the little boy said on the other side of him asking him to think about the 'serious topic' they were talking about.

"Then your mamma will massage my hands and feet, simple." the man stated shrugging which made both of the kids to pout offensively.

"Keep us down." the girl said thrashing around in his hold and he immediately put both of them down cautiously.

The little boy immediately ran towards his mamma and hugged her feet with his tiny hands looking up at her with his doe eyes.

"Mamma? Will you let dadda throw us away?" he asked her curiously making her bent down at his level and shoot a glare to their father.

"If dadda will even try to throw you away then we will throw dadda away, okay Darren?" she asked the little boy softly and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Yes mamma. I love you." he said and hugged her mamma happily while their father looked at him in jealousy because he takes most of her time so she doesn't spend time with him.

While their baby girl is daddy's princess and choose to stick to him no matter what. He immediately charged towards Darren and gently pinned her small body down on the grass carefully not wanting to hurt him.

"Stay away from my wife little man. She is my wife first before being your mamma." he said faking a glare towards his son but instead of scaring away he spoke.

"Stay away from my mamma you old man. She is my mamma before being your wife." he replied back with a tiny glare making the man amused at his son because at last he is his son and no different from him.

Then he heard two feminine chuckles from behind him and when he turned around he saw their little girl was sitting in his wife's lap and both of them laughing at him. He sat back and pulled the boy on his lap looking at both of his girls in adoration.

"What?" the woman asked recovering from her laugh and saw him looking at them intensely.

"I'm so much happy, Sugar. If it wouldn't be you then today I wouldn't have this happy family." he said to her genuinely making her smile ear to ear.