Chapter 64

🥀

"You are Celine, Alpha Daxon's lost mate." the witch Wen told her giving the biggest shock of her life. Her eyes widened while her heart went numb because she couldn't believe what witch Wen was saying.

"I-I-- how it could be possible?" Hazel whispered out and trailed her gaze to Daxon whose eyes were stuck at her with so much intensity and adoration in his eyes for her.

"It is the truth which was hidden from you all this time. The mate Alpha Daxon told you about is none other than you, the mate with whom he had shared so many memories and love moments of his, in front of whom he had poured his heart out is no one other than you. You are the Celine he used to talk about." witch Wen said and waited for her to take this information to her mind.

"H-How it can be possible? Why didn't he t-tell me?" Hazel said still in the state of shock and numbness.

"If he could have tell you then would you have believed him? Besides he himself didn't know the whole truth properly but now he knows everything and where he did mistakes too. Listen to him. Give him the time to explain and I'm sure that you will not found him guilty enough so that you can't forgive him." witch Wen told her to which Hazel silently looked at her nodded because she didn't have any other option.

She trusts Wen because she considers her as her daughter and no mother will misguide their kids. If Wen is saying that she should listen to him for once and give him the chance to explain then she should what could go possibly wrong than that happened with her. Wen patted her shoulder softly and walked out of the cottage leaving two of them alone and pin drop silence fell in the cottage.

No one of them spoke anything waiting for the other one to start. When for a long time no one spoke Hazel again decided to break the silence between them.

"Please explain." she mumbled in her low voice and a sigh escaped of her lips not knowing what more is going to come to her. She knew it must be something so shocking to her that's Wen herself didn't tell her that. Daxon slowly took her hands in his softly and she also didn't defy or pull her hand back. She sat there silently waiting for him to speak.

"What Wen told you is right, Sugar. Everything I told about my mate to you are the moments I spent with you. You are the Celine I considered as dead because on our wedding day when I was busy fighting all the opposition pack members, you suddenly got disappeared. I tried to find you a lot but wasn't able to find you." he said and looked into her wanting to know if she is believing or not but all he could see was a blank look on her face so he decided to continue first.

"Then there was a sudden news from nightingale pack that Alexander has killed you and took your dead body with him. I tried to find him everywhere but it was like he just disappeared into the thin air. I started going back to old self infact worse than that. I became cold, alcoholic and merciless Alpha in front of the world but from inside I was just a broken Alpha who lost his mate." he told her while his gaze was stuck at their joined hands.

"Then I swore to destroy all the nightingale pack and take your revenge. I declared war and started killing the members of Alexander's pack and he used to stay hidden in his castle. When his pack was almost at the edge of finishing then around one and an half year later there was a official letter from that pack. They wanted to sigh the peace treaty and stop the war before I could reject their request Beta Jake informed me about you because Alanso get to know about you being there." he said which made Hazel to frown confusingly.

"Alexander was intentionally making you wear those veil and gloves so no one could recognize you at the name of keeping your beauty to himself. They informed me that Alexander had a mate who is his wife and he doesn't treat her well. So I planned to meet you first and organized that ball where you met me for the first time. That time only I decided to trap you in my love and snatch you away from Alexander just like he snatched mine mate, which was you only." Daxon told her in a go and now his words and incidents were settling in her mind slowly and slowly.

"I intentionally sent him away from you so I could get access to the castle because it couldn't be possible in his presence and if he would have been stayed there then you also never dared to look at me. I started to give you the love and comfort which you were missing with him and needing from him. Storm tried to stop me a lot because he already recognised the Fiona inside you but I didn't hear him and kept going according to my conspiracy." he said and gulped softly understanding what damage he really had caused.

"But everything started going down the vain when I started to feel for you. Instead of wanting you use against Alexander I wanted to protect you from him and make you my mate. I tried to stop my feelings for you but they didn't stop so I decided to do for what I was there with you and earning your trust by Alexander's cheating I got into your bed. Then I realized that what I was feeling was not something so random but it was the strong feeling of love and to avoid it." he said and tears burnt Hazel's eyes hearing him.

"When I saw your face that day I felt betrayed first because I thought you weren't recognizing me and second your appearance was completely changed. I thought you were saying with Alexander with your will because I saw how you were trying to be good for him, I thought you were intentionally not recognizing him because you wanted to be with him." he said which earned a tired sigh from hurt.

"Rest of the things were in front of you. You came to ask for my help but I didn't let you in because if I would have seen your face I surely let you in and my feelings could have been grown more but what I didn't know that he will do that dirty deeds with you." Daxon's jaw clenched hard and his fists balled. He looked at her with rage in his eyes.

"When you tried to kill yourself it affected our mate bond and I felt loosing myself too. Not knowing how to save your life I brought you here and witch Wen helped all the things happened to you. I saw how Alexander made you unconscious and gave some potions to you so you had memory loss and the wolf Fiona inside the you got caged and then he fed it in your mind that he is your husband and someone tried to attack on you at your wedding day. That's why you didn't remember anything from your past." Hazel was stunned to hear all these information and didn't know how to react on it.

"Because you tried to give up on your life with Wen gave me a choice to either save your this personality who is a human, Hazel. Either another personality who is a she wolf Fiona, and my mate Celine. Your body is same but the personality inside you is switched for ever now." he informed her and she was stunned to hear him.

"W-Why didn't you save Celine when you had a chance?" she asked her not knowing what he was thinking behind this decision of him.

"Because if I had let you go then you would have never got the justice. Your rapist is roaming around freely doing a sin and you tried to give up on your life which will encourage him to do this sin to another women too thinking no will do anything to him. Please Sugar now I'm not requesting you as your mate but a man, fight for your dignity and self respect." Daxon said desperately and she was still in dilemma.

"What if I was really not Celine? You have had ruined that woman's life who would be Alexander's wife?" she asked him numbly and he lowered his gaze down.

"I know it was so irrational of me and I can't justify my actions but I promise you after you will win this fight against him I will go away from your life and never show my face. Just a little fight more for yourself, for our unborn baby, Sugar please." Daxon requested her desperately wanting to get justice for his mate and their unborn baby.

"I will never force myself in your life but I want to get justice for you and our baby. Please." he pleaded her to which she nodded at him.

"You have saved my life and I won't let it waste. Your sacrifice of your mate's life will not go down in vain. I will fight for myself and our unborn baby." she said and Daxon's eyes shone in new hope.

****************************

Finally she realized the worth of her life✨

Vote. Comment. Follow.
& take care🖤