Chapter 38

🥀

Hazel was gazing out of the window of her chamber. At this point she didnt know the motive of her life. Why she is even living when no one wants her? She was also having a second thought about Alexander loving her. So, she is just an exception for everyone. She sighed when Daxon's words didn't leave her mind. She was also curious to know that why he cares for her. It's not like she is someone very important to him or have any relation with him, so what is his intention of telling her the rights and wrongs of her life.

If she would have some powers then she would have taken the decisions of her life at her own. But she is just a mere human and can't win against the powerful Alpha wolf of Alexander. Even she can't even win against Alexander himself, then Jasper is out of her league already.

Suddenly she felt a presence in front of her so she pushed the chain of thoughts aside and looked at her front. As soon as her grey eyes met with the presence infront of her she gasped loudly and took some steps back. There stood a big black furred wolf in all his glory infront of her. His red glowing eyes imitating the burning coals and his jet black fur were so dense that she felt like she could hide herself in them.

'Who is he?' was the first question to come in her dizzy mind right now.

Hazel being scared immediately closed the curtains of the window and step back from the window. She sat back on her bed not having enough courage to face that dark, danger yet beautiful wolf. Who it could be? And what he is doing here? She never saw a wolf before because she was not allowed to keep a step out of her chamber. And Alexander found it no important to show Jasper to her.

She was scared and lost in her own thoughts that she didn't saw the person entering her chamber. A manly and strong masculine aroma of a person hitted her nose making her feel dizzy and only from the smell of the person that who showed their presence in her room, Daxon. It's been few days she last encountered him when he told her that Alexander don't loves her. Since then she has been trying to avoid him as much as she can but here he is not standing infront of her.

She raised her grey eyes and saw him standing infront of her at his full height. But as usual he was not wearing his royal clothes but a black cloak was draped around his broad shoulders covering him completely. She turned confused looking him a cloak than his royal clothes. But Hazel was no one to question him but that's what she thoughts.

She was still upset with him for that day he shouldn't have say that bitter things to her which really hurted her in her guts. When Hazel didn't find him saying anything then she turned around and back faced him thinking he would leave from here.

"Can I talk to you Sugar?" Daxon asked her calmly yet softly.

When he found her back facing him he understood that she have no intentions of talking to him so he took the matter in his hands and initiate the conversation.

"W-why are you here?" Hazel questioned him in her sweet voice making Storm to purr. The effect this woman had on him is undeniable.

"I want to show you something." This time he said a little firmly making her breath to hitch at is sudden change of emotion.

"N-no I don't want to see a-anything. P-please leave me a-alone." Hazel stammered out collecting all the courage in her body to say this to him but whom was she kidding, he was Daxon and until he will not get what he wants from her then there is no way he is going to leave her alone.

"I would love to but I'm too involved in this now." Daxon said to her while smirking evilly but her back was facing him so she didn't knew his expressions and the double meaning of his words were also out of her naive mind.