Chapter 57

🥀

"HE KILLED OUR BABY WHO WAS GROWING IN MY WOMB AFTER THE NIGHT WE SHARED TOGETHER!" she again yelled making him to fell back on the bed. The land from under his feet slipped and his throat clogged. No words came out of his mouth but his hands started shaking while thinking that he lost his baby because of his own carelessness.

Only if, he would have let her in that day then she and his baby would have been safe today. His baby would have been alive today. Only if he would have man up enough and know what happened to her and why she was so oblivious and not recognizing him then she wouldn't have been through what she went through.

That bastard raped her, abused her physically and verbally, made her life hell, killed their baby and here he was busy in blaming her for whatever happened to him. The pain of betrayal was too much for him that he didn't see her pain. Even if she told her how was he with her and behaves like a real animal still he left her alone with him. He broke his promises he did to her of not leaving her alone ever.

He failed, failed to save her and there baby, the little baby who could have been in his big and rough hands after few more months but he lost it, he lost the opportunity to be a father, he lost the opportunity to be a good partner to his mate. He was never a good man he knew but for the world, what he didn't know was he was never a good man for his mate too. What was the whole point of entering her life, teaching her to live and take stand for herself when she was all alone in this fight of surviving her life.

Where was he when she needed her? Where was he when his mate and baby needed her? Did he fulfil the responsibility of being a good father and a mate? No! He just used her for his wicked plan of defeating Alexander and in all that their baby was the one who had to die because of his deeds. His mate has to loose her dignity and virtue to some cruel animal.

Being an Alpha he failed to protect his family, his loved ones. He was not there when he was needed the most. He was not there to save them from the suffering. There is no point of being an Alpha who is powerful and undefeated because the truth was he was already defeated at the main and important phase of his life. Storm growled loudly in pain and agony. Daxon's chest rumble due to loud growling while he sat their emotionless.

A lone tear rolled down his black eye which was not there water which normally a human sheds but a drop of thick, crimson red blood. Hazel stood there not bothering to console him at all because he was hurt by only hearing what had happened to her but she had suffered that, bear that and it was unexplainable for her to tell anyone the pain she had went through.

Daxon lifted his head to look at her and she saw his black eyes filled with red blood till the brim and the rim of him eyes were also read making it to look painful. Slowly Daxon got down on his knees making her to look at him confused. He joined his hands in front of her making her to fell her breath hitch but she maintained her posture.

If anyone would have seen the scene they would have been astonished to see the Alpha of all the packs, who was too egoistic to even bow in front of anyone was on his knees in his full submission in front of a woman. Daxon bent down and touched her feet making her to slightly take some steps back from him not knowing what he was trying to do. Daxon felt like his voice was gone and all he could apologize with were his actions.

"I'm sorry, sugar. I really do. I don't know with what face I should apologize to you." he said walking closer to her still on his knees.

Slowly when he reached near her, he hugged her by her thin waist and placed his head on her stomach which had their baby inside it months ago. He caressed her stomach with his rough and rigid hands trying to feel something but there was nothing making more drop of tears to roll down his cheeks.