Chapter 60

🥀

After since Celine had woke up Alexander in not leaving any single chance to feed into her mind that she is Hazel, his mate. He is giving her that potion which that wizard has given him time to time so it wasn't let her memory come back and has caged her she wolf inside her. Hazel sits whole day alone to pressurize her mind so that her memory can come back but Alexander always scolds her saying he don't want to take her any pressure which could affect her health.

She wasn't able to understand if he was his mate and they both had get married just like how he was telling her then why she can't recall anything. All the while Alexander just keep telling her to forget all the bad things and her past so they could make their future better which leaves Daxon furious all the time because he couldn't do anything to protect his mate from this monster.

Celine who was now turned into Hazel was sitting in her room alone because Alexander has left for somewhere. She was silently gazing out of the window of her room in the rose garden at the back of the castle. Daxon was sitting right beside her taking in the beauty of his mate.

No doubt she was so much beautiful that Alexander also couldn't stop himself from getting attracted to her. She was looking just like his Celine but a different version of her. Her face was not glowing anymore but paler than before, her brown eyes were changed into grey hues and the happiness which used to stay at her face was no where to be seen.

Daxon slowly placed his hand above her hand which was laying at her side. She immediately felt a soft touch at her hand and turned around to look here and there to see if anyone was there but she couldn't see anyone but she surely felt someone touching her. Daxon sadly looked at her because even if she couldn't see him but she could feel his presence around her.

He kept sitting beside her silently because he didn't know what he should do and how he could go back in his present time. He could just see her suffering helplessly which is too difficult for him, it was suffocating him watching his mate dying slowly and slowly, day by day while he thought she was dead already.

Suddenly Alexander entered inside the chamber without announcing earning his and Hazel's attention. She stood straight and saw him striding towards her which made her confused. As soon as Alexander's gaze fell on her his jaw clenched and fists balled in anger, without wasting any time he clutched her hair in his fist making her hiss. Daxon growled in anger but couldn't do anything to stop Alexander from hurting his mate.

"Where are your jewelries and crown?" he asked her looking her in completely simple attire.

"I-I---" Hazel tried to speak but couldn't because with the passing time Alexander's hold was tightening in her hair.

"What I? Huh? What?" he said shaking her head vigorously.

"I-I didn't wear them because I was inside the chamber and it was suffocating m-me." she stuttered out with great difficulty and felt her breathing get ragged.

"Suffocating you? Those expensive jewelries which no one can afford so easily but your husband can, is suffocating you?" he asked her while she lowered her head looking at the floor in fear.

"Answer me!" he said shouting loudly which made her flinch and Daxon to clench his fists tightly. He swore to torture him so bad that his ancestors will also fear just of his name.

She nodded her head slowly in yes which made Alexander to feel more angry. He back handed Hazel and she immediately landed to the floor. Daxon growled loudly and bent down to inspect her face and saw her cheek turning red. He tried to sooth it down with his touch but nothing worked. Alexander grabbed her by her elbow and made her stand up again on her feet.