Chapter 42

🥀

After few hours of riding on Storm's back they both reached to the battlefield. Hazel slowly got down from his back by sliding down on a high surface. Storm sat down on the floor with sad eyes because it was, time for him to go. Hazel saw his odd behavior and got down on the ground. She looked at him in concern eyes.

"Did it hurt you?" Hazel asked him thinking he is hurt somewhere because of her carelessness.

Storm shook his head slowly in denial making her confuse. Then what happened to him suddenly that he is behaving like this.

"Are you tired?" she again asked him making him shook his head at her in denial.

"Then what happened?" she asked him making him coo at her sadly and she understood that it's time for him to go back and he didn't wanted to go. Hazel also don't want him to go and she liked the moments she spend with him. She caressed her forehead and smile lightly.

"Don't worry you will come back when we will go back from here and then we will again play with each other, okay?" Hazel explained him softly like a mother does to her kid. Storm always adores her this kind and sweet behavior.

He don't want that Daxon to come out and again say some hurtful words to her. But he can't change the truth that he is his human form and had to come out. He didn't wanted to make her sad either so he cheerily nodded at her like he understood what she said making her chuckle. He looked at her one last time longingly and indicated towards the black cloak in her hands which she picked up from the ground when he was transforming in his wolf form.

She understood and placed the cloak on his back and turned around back, facing him. She felt so happy with his wolf form but never saw and interacted with Alexander's wolf Jasper. Is he also like Daxon's wolf. But she didn't even know his name. What is his name? She will ask Daxon about it.

She felt a tap on his shoulder and turned around and gasped loudly looking Daxon sighed much close to her. Almost invading her personal space. He was in his black cloak again and gazing at her with his jet black eyes. He got amused watching her gasp by looking at him and she didn't gasped when it was Storm. Storm was grinning inside him and he so badly wanted to roll his eyes at him watching his arrogant self.

"Y-you are here?" Hazel exclaimed more like question him making him raise his brow at her.

"You were not stuttering like this infront of him, Sugar." Daxon stated annoyingly more like he was jealous of his own wolf self now.

Because he saw how much comfortable she was being with him and when she saw him she got back to her stuttering self. Storm also keep nagging him inside that how she feels comfortable with him but not with him. Wow so now his own wolf form is going to mock him. Daxon grumbled some words under his breathe making Hazel confuse.

She also noticed that how she didn't stuttered even a bit after being his wolf form so much scary and dangerous than him and she is again back to her stuttering when she saw him. Is he that intimidating to her or it was just a momentarily action of her.

"W-what is his name?" Hazel asked him hesitantly and tried to change the subject.

"Why do you want to know?" Daxon snapped at her making her startled.

She was stunned at his snapping at her for nothing. She did nothing and still he is behaving like this. She immediately lowered her head on the floor not wanting to make him angry than he already is. Daxon noticed her changed demeanor and immediately understood that he scared her. Can't he keep control on his emotions. Why he is taking out the anger of his jealousy on her?