Chapter 56

🥀

"I want her in my bed for one night." Daxon declared making Hazel to froze at her place. She looked at him with her widen grey orbs from under her veil. She didn't understand what was going in his mind that he demanded such thing from her husband.

Alexander blankly looked at her instead of Daxon. He didn't see this coming. He was trying to keep her away from him and here he asked her for one night from him. The peace treaty was on the stake and he couldn't take the risk of boy getting it signed because he can't loose more of his pack members and he didn't have enough power to fight the almighty Alpha but Alexander was also scared that if he will spend night with her his whole truth will come out.

He didn't want him to see her face but little did he know that he has already done that. Daxon knows that she is Celine but today he wanted to know why she is not recognizing him. What's the reason of the change in her demeanor. He intentionally manipulated hid words so that it could pierce Alexander's guts. He didn't want to do anything bad to but wanted to have a one on one conversation.

Storm was eager to meet his mate because if she is Celine, Fiona will be there too and if she is there then why she isn't connecting with him. As far as he knows they could talk to each other even if their human bodies are on the opposite sides of the whole planet and he felt something related to Fiona in Hazel's body when he made love to her and for a sudden moment when she said 'please trust me' before passing out.

He felt her so close to him, like she is back same as the old times but after she passed out he felt her warmth going away again, he didn't feel that she was Fiona anymore and the whole things was so confusing for his hurt self. He was feeling hurt, pain and betrayed and without thinking for the upcoming consequences he left from there and didn't try to meet her after that.

Hazel was ready to take Alexander's anger upon her because what Daxon said surely angered him. He clearly told her not to go no where near him and here Daxon asked her from him for a whole night. She was ready to take his wrath because she has used to it now, she always takes what he gives because she knew she was also not a saint. If he has cheated on her, then she has also done the same but little did she know she is till to pure for his monster self.

"I want you to sign the peace treaty first." Alexander let out gaining Hazel's attention and there was frown on her face. She didn't know what he was taking about but Daxon understood everything because he already knew that it will happen.

"Bring the documents to my chamber with your wife." he said and walked away from there humiliating Alexander because nothing is more humiliating for a husband to let his wife to sleep with someone else and above that willingly.

Hazel stood there frozen at her place. She didn't know what to do because as far as she heard Daxon's last statement it was clear that Alexander agreed with his condition. Didn't he ask her to stay away from him? Then how just for a mere peace treaty he agreed to share her with him? Didn't he tortured and raped her for last six months for the thing which now he willingly letting Daxon to do to her? Then what was the whole point of ruining her when at last he wanted to give her to him.

Is she a thing? That one will give to another to use and then after using he will return back to him! Is this her existence on this planet? That they consider her as their toy and do whatever they want with her? What about her? No one asked her what she is going through! Daxon did show some love and care towards her in the starting then why did he stop after making love to her? Or is that just the way to manipulate her?

She was lost in her own thoughts that she didn't realize Alexander has dragged her to Daxon's chamber and made her stood in front of him like some piece of art. He already dismissed the guests came for the ceremony. She slowly trailed her grey orbs to them and saw Alexander forwarding some pieces of paper towards Daxon which he signed without even reading and threw it back on him.