Chapter 16

🥀

Alexander was so sure that today he will mate with her and make her impregnated with his cubs. He get enough of hearing that he had some problems in him that's why they are not having kids till now. He wanted to shout at all the people out there and tell them the real reason but Hazel stopped him always, she don't want him to tell their personal matters to the outsiders.

She don't wants to accused of not satisfying her alpha mate because no will understand her pain and will only accuse her of being a worthless woman.

As soon as Alexander latched his lips on her neck she pushed him away on her instincts. Alexander realized what is did and he stated deadly in her eyes. Hazel immediately lowered her head in fear and nervousness.

He grabbed her waist and again tried to pull her closer to him despite of her protest. This time he put his lips on her collarbone grazing his teeth there. Hazel squirmed in fear thinking he is going to mark her today.

But as soon as his teeth graze against her neck where she would get marked she felt a jolt a pain emerging in her. She scooted away from him immediately. She has an odd moon sign on her neck where marking is done while mating and when Alexander tries to mark her as his, an very odd pain ebrupts in her skin right under the moon sign.

Alexander stare at her deadly in the eyes this time. Her lips started quivering in pain. "P-please don't d-do this Alexander." she pleaded to him almost at the verge of crying.

"People are making fun of me Hazel." he told her the truth that why he wants to do that and him calling her by her name was telling the intensity of his anger.

He don't want to mate with her out of love. He just wants to mate with her for his own pleasure, man ego and to show the people out there that he is not incapable of having kids and she was the one was stopping him but finally they will have kids and she will be marked at his. There marriage completed two years still they are inmated and she is unmarked.

She held his hands in her. "T-there is a pain which I can't c-compensate Alexander." she said stuttering out pleading to him to understand her.

"Fuck that feeling Hazel. It's been two years whole two years of our marriage and I can't even touch you because of your fucking pain." he yelled at her making her flinch and close her eyes at his loud yelling.

"P-please try to u-understand." she said now her grey hues filled with tears almost ready to spill them.

He snapped his angry gaze at her. "Understand, understand and understand that's what I'm doing for past two years. Now when will you understand me?" he said seething out and yanked her hands away from him.

He clutched her arms tightly in his hold squeezing them. Now his wolf Jasper had almost took control on him. He was impatient to mate with her and mark her as his since his marriage and what he is getting, just denial and denial. His hunger and lust was getting powerful for her day by day and he will not let go this easily today. He pushed his human form Alexander somewhere behind in his mind and took control over him.

His wolf powers are much powerful than human so him clutching her arms tightly was making her feel like her arms will rip apart from her body. She was crying helplessly and was pleading him to let her go but he was tightening his hold more and more.

"Alexander y-you are hurting me." she cried out in immense pain.

"So you are." he retorted back in his aroused husky voice.

"I-I'm sorry please l-leave me." she pleaded to him hoping he will show some mercy on her.

"P-please I'm sorry I-I always try to ensure the pain but it gets unbearable." she tried to make him understand in panicked watching his eyes she saw his wolf has taken over him.

"I don't even get to touch you intimately and you are always running away from me." he said gritting his teeth feeling frustrated.

"I-I don't do it intentionally." she sad crying and sobbing being tired of pleading to him.

"I'm your mate for godsake Hazel. Or tell me do you have someone in your life." he shouted at her making her shrink at her place in fear.

Is he for real? He is asking if she has someone in her life when he don't even let any other man to look at her. He keep her locked in their chamber whole day so she can't meet with anyone. Even maids are not allowed to come in her chamber if it is not something important. He stepped out of this chamber and castle only two times since her marriage that's been two years. And he is asking her that does she has someone in her life?

"T-there is no o-one in my life but only you Alexander." she still tried to convince him but he was blinded in his lust and desire for her.

Even though I'm your husband, your mate but I don't feel like one. I can't get to touch you, to fuck you." he shouted at her in so much frustration.

Hazel stayed quiet and was silently streaming tears hearing him bark at her that how much useless she is as a woman for him. Is she really that worthless that her own husband got fed up of her. Why can't he give him what he wants? Why this pain always emmerges in her ruining her relationship with his husband. What if he will leave her one day? No! He can't she's his mate right?

"Alexa----." before she could say anything he raised his palm at her indicating her to stop. She clipped her mouth shut.

When Alexander understood she will not give herself to him that easily he stopped right there. He know he can't force her and she is not ready to give herself to him. So he has to try something different to make her give herself to him and let him touch her as much as he wants.

He raised his gaze towards her. "Don't talk to me." he said to her coldly showing how much serious he is.

He knew what he is doing because she is not allowed to talk to anyone besides him in the castle. The maids barely comes to their chamber and he is the one she talks to in the whole day and he knew when he will stop taking to her she will go insane without him.

"Don't talk to me now until you convince yourself to give yourself to me and ready to consent yourself." he paused and looked in her eyes with his cold ones.

"The day you will let me touch you that day I will talk to you." he completed his sentence in his cold and blank voice making her eyes widened.

"N-no how I w-will be able to l-live like this?" Hazel cried thinking about living without him. Whom will she talk to. How can she live without her own husband not talking to her and mad at her.

"Just like I'm living since two years." he coldly stated without thinking about her pain and strode away from there. Hazel stood up to stop him but till then he was out of the chamber.

She fell on her knees and cried her heart out. Why she? Why is this all happening to her? He always tell her to get out of her fear but he never tell her how it could be done. How can she fight with it alone when her own husband is not willing to help her?

With thinking of this how she stood there blankly staring at the void.

*****************************

Vote. Comment. Follow.
& take care🖤