Chapter 58

🥀

In the midst of a barren forest, with so many dry tree logs around and sound of different creatures were resonating all over the place and terror settled inside his heart. He was running on the barren and rough land with all his might ignoring his bone chilling pain because all in all in his mind was saving his mate. The more his mate's breathing was falling down the more his speed of catching pace because he couldn't loose her.

After feeling so much pain in his body Daxon got unconscious but his subconscious, Storm didn't let him lay their helplessly. He knew only one thing that was saving his mate. He screamed, begged and encouraged Daxon to get up ignoring his pain and try to cure their mate before its too late. After so much push Daxon opened his dark, black eyes with some blood in his them.

He sat up on the floor and the first thing he saw was his mate loosing her breath. She was almost dead but he started rubbing her hands and feet to keep her warm and the little flicker of hope was still inside him. He let their baby die but not his mate at any cost.

"Please Sugar wake up you can't leave me like this." he said and started rubbing her feet giving more warmth to them but she didn't show any movement.

"P-please Sugar you are scaring me. I know I have hurt you a lot but you can't give up on us like t-this." he said and his voice broke feeling a lump in his throat.

He hugged her unconscious figure and tried to feel her dropping heat beat. He didn't know what to do anymore because this was the time he was really feeling helpless because being so powerful he still didn't have any authority over death. To stop it from taking his mate away from him.

"Sugar please wake up I swear to give that bastard a painful death but please you have to see that from your own eyes." he said and again blood started coming out of his eyes.

"If you will not be with me. Them what will I do of this futile life?" he asked her unconscious figure and his hope also started breaking but he will not let the death to win thus easily.

He stood up from the floor and picked up her unconscious figure in his arms and started running out of the room. His only hope was the old witch Wen because she knows which no one knows. He decided to carry her till her cottage because he couldn't believe any carriage at that time and without wasting any more time he left for that horrendous, drastic forest in which people think twice before going inside.

He was running like a mad bull. He didn't see anything came in his way neither any tree which scratches his arms and shoulders not any thorn which pierced in his skin but all he did was save his mate from getting heart. His face, shoulders, arms and feet started bleeding but they were not enough to stop him. He kept running towards his aim which was that witch Wen's cottage almost in the middle of the forest.

After running for an hour he reached to the cottage and at that time Hazel was almost on the verge of dying. Without showing any formalities or etiquette he entered inside the cottage and saw that witch Wen standing in front of him.

"Welcome Alpha Daxon, I was waiting for you only." she said as smiled at him calmly like she was already aware of his sudden presence in her cottage. She slowly walked towards her with her dark and mysterious aura following her.

"Save her Wen please. I beg you." he pleaded to Wen without wasting any time. Wen stood right in front of him.

"It is not possible Alpha. No one can fight with the rule of the nature and Luna Hazel is also in the hold of death now." Wen said caressing her forehead softly.

"Please When don't say this. You are my last hope. Please save her I know you can do this." Daxon pleaded her and again a drop of blood rolled down his eye. Wen wiped that drop of blood from his cheek and took it at her finger looking at it closely.