Chapter 15

🥀

As soon as Hazel turned towards the entrance her eyes widened in shock and fear. There stood Alexander staring at her or most precisely them. She immediately got up from the chair and stood few distance away from it. Alexander took slow steps towards her and stood beside her.

Hid gaze moved to who was Daxon kneeled down on the floor his eyes widened and he became confused that why Alpha Daxon Valour is kneeled down beside his wife. Daxon stood up on his feet and dusted the imaginary dust from his knees. He moved his gaze to Hazel but she was looking down on the floor.

Alexander took his lips near to her ear. "What was happening here?" he whispered hissing at her in her ear making Hazel to shook her head vigorously afraid of him.

Alexander felt suspicious that what they were doing in that position behind his back? Is Alpha Daxon trying to manipulate her or did she called him towards her? But how could she? She is scared of him so much and knows her place that where is stands. Then what the hell was happening here?

He again moved his gaze to Daxon who was already gazing at Hazel. Alexander's jaw clenched is Alpha Daxon is desiring his wife? No! He will not let that happen ever. The way he was looking at her it was looking like he was undressing her with his gaze. Because man can understand other man's intentions more accurately than woman because they knows their mentality.

"Alpha Daxon." he called him making Daxon's attention to shift on him. Daxon saw his uncertain gaze on him and he understood that he is thinking that what he wanted him to think. So finally he put suspicion in his mind.

"I think we should go now." Alexander said to him draping his arm around Hazel's waist squeezing it. Hazel lowly hissed and Alexander thought that he didn't saw it. But Daxon's black eyes immediately caught his this action and Storm growled inside him watching another man touching his mate. He wanted to strode towards Alexander and tear him into two.

But Daxon was putting his on leash and was trying to control himself. His chest was rumbling with a inner growl before Storm can do anything irrational he allowed them to take their leave. Alexander blowed his head infront of him and started walking with Hazel and Alanso also came from the other side of the castle and started following them. He take a look back at Alpha Daxon and Jake nodding at them.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Time skip:

They reached at the castle and entered inside it. As soon as guards saw their Luna Hazel coming they bow down their heads and gaze lowered on the floor. Alexander was walking towards their chamber while Hazel following him. But Alexander was walking fast unusual than his pace and Hazel was having difficulty in following him with her gown.

With some troubles they reached their chamber and Alexander sat down on their shared bed. Hazel took off her veil and after taking off her accessories placed them on the dressing table. Alexander was lost in his own thoughts while shaking his leg continuously.

Hazel silently came and sat beside him on the bed because she knew he surely has to say something to her. He turned towards her and instantly wrapped his arm around her dainty waist. He raised his gaze and locked it with her grey one.

"You're fascinating." he said to her with his droopy and hooded eyes. Desire and hunger was pooling in them making hear emerged in her. Hazel tried to back away but before she could he yanked her closer to him.

"What were you doing with him?" he asked her in a stern voice as she don't needed to be tell twice that he is asking about Daxon kneeling in front of her and she knew he will surely ask her to about that.

"N-no w-we-----" before she could completely her sentence he squeezed her waist tightly making her hiss in pain.

"We? Now you both are we?" he asked her with his cold gaze and fisted her hair. "I don't want any other man even at your pretty lips also. You get that?" he asked her tugging on her hair making her nod her head vigorously.

He left her hairs and smiled at her but her focus was at his hooded eyes helding strong desire in them which Daxon challenged while saying him to work hard.

He tried to nuzzle his face in her neck but before he could she backed away from him. His eyes darkened watching her back away from him. He looked in her eyes.

"Don't." he warned her sternly making her whimper in fear.

"P-please." she only can pleaded him and do nothing to stop him.

"I gave you two years and that are enough. Now you should endure some pain for me." he told her sternly making her eyes widened in fear. Is he for real? He is asking her to endure pain just because he wants some mere pleasure and fulfill his hunger. Can't he understand she feels like dying?

"A-Alexander." she stuttered out trying to stop him but his hand went behind her and he took out the hair pin from her hairs making her hair tickling fell loose on her shoulders.

"Face your fear and pain tonight." he said to her while hugging her. Before she could say anything her untie her dress from the back making her dress loosen from her shoulders.

He started feverishly kissing her neck but she was not feeling aroused but fear and pain. She was longing to be touched but not like this. Not now, not like this. Pain started ebrupting in her chest. Tears welled up in her eyes.

"I'll undress you." he whispered in her ears making her body shuddered in fear. "And you will undress me." he completed his sentence and out her hands on hid firm chest.

Hazel felt an emptiness inside her that it is not mean to happen. She felt a void in her heart. And where Alexandria was touching her there she was feeling a burning sensation the pain in her chest was increasing more and more.

She pushed his chest making him to halt. He took his face away from her and looked at her. "Alexander I-it's hard for me." she said while tears sprang out of her eyes. She couldn't so it no matter who much she tried but it is still difficult for her.

"You have no idea how much hard it already is." he said looking at her with his hooded eyes but her naive mind didn't caught his double meaning he was trying to explain her.

"I think our mini cubs playing in the castle will be the view to look at." He again kissing the side of her neck and his hand caressed her curves. His inner wolf Jasper was almost impatient now because he gets aroused just by looking at her but her pushing him away angers him. But he will today mate with her no matter what he latched his lips on her neck making her push him away again.

*****************************

Vote. Comment. Follow.
& take care🖤