Chapter 48

🥀

Hazel was sitting numbly at her bed in her chamber. She was hurt and confused. Hurt by Alexander, he cheated on her just because she couldn't give him what he asked her. Couldn't he wait for her to be fine with her state and win against her all pain which she feels whenever he touches her. If he would have waited for her everything in their life will be so different.

But now when he had decided to cheat on her she can't look at him the way she used to look and respect him like before. He is a cheater. Daxon was right about him.

Daxon, after he left her in the castle that day he did showed up again and it's been days that she saw him. The confusion and restlessness she was feeling because of his absence is out of the world. She is confused that why didn't he showed up from that day or above that why it concerns to her if he comes to the castle or not.

But deep inside she knew it affects him. Whenever he comes near her she feels like she is not caged anymore and is can do whatever she wants. Not to mention Storm. Since she had spent a day with him she became greedy and wants more of it. What she feels with Storm is an odd calmness and serene feeling which she never felt till now.

She felt like he is her strength and if he is near her no one can harm her ever. The giant, scary thing makes her feel more safe and warm then humans. Although she knows that he is wolf form of Daxon but still is completely opposite of him.

Hazel stood up from her bed and walked out of the chamber. She has done enough wait of him. Why is he not coming to see her? Does his responsibilities towards her completed? Or he also don't find her worthy of his time? She moved out of the restricted area and met with the assigned guides standing like a statue.

She walked near the first one and stopped infront of him. His head lowered on the floor feeling her presence.

"Did Alpha Daxon came?" she asked the guard making him shook his head in denial. He didn't want to answer her verbally and die with Alexander's hands.

Hazel nodded and started walking out of the castle. The guards wanted to stop her but didn't had the courage to do that. Hazel came out of the castle and gazed at the main entrance of the castle. She wants the huge doors to open and somehow Daxon was the one who would be entering the castle.

She shook her head at her thoughts and went to back of the castle where that rose garden was present. She went there and sat down at the same place where she was playing with Storm few days back. Despite of being so giant he was the only one who had treated her with delicacy and calmness till now.

She kept sitting in the grass and her back resting against a tree. She was remembering all the things happened till now. How she was used to being caged in the chamber but since she had met with Daxon she has started to change. She has enough courage to break Alexander's rule. She comes in this garden despite of Alexander's orders. She has even left castle for many times. She has almost done everything which Alexander do not let her to do besides cheating on him.

She never did that to him and she never will. She never ever in her life thought that Alexander will cheat on her. Sent always thought him as a loyal and ideal husband until when she saw him cheating on her by fucking with any other woman. It's just because of Daxon that she get to know his truth or she will always be living in the dark lies.

Here she was thinking about all the things and on the other hand Daxon was informed that she was asking for him. He smirked hearing that his plan was working. He intentionally didn't went to the castle to see her besides he himself was feeling so restless and wanted to see her but he controlled himself. He is an Alpha and can't be weak for just a mere woman.