Chapter 7

🥀

After giving her a blow of reality Daxon walked away from there leaving her standing alone in the centre of the crowd. His intention was to put something in her mind against Alexander and he did it perfectly.

On the other hand, Alexander was watching the close proximity between both of them sitting in the same corner. His eyes burned with anger and jealousy. How can she let him come this close to her? He will teach her a good lesson after reaching back to the castle.

He strode towards her and held her wrist tightly who was standing in the same position lost in her own thoughts. The sudden pain in her wrist took her back into reality and she saw him angry. Why is he even angry when he himself agreed with Daxon to dance with her?

Daxon went back to his place where he was sitting earlier. Jake was standing there sipping wine. He also went there and took a glass of wine sipping onto it. Daxon was gazing at Alexander angrily spatting something at Hazel but his voice was not catching any attention because of the music playing in the background.

"She's is very beautiful I can say that." he told to Jake while gazing at her keenly, his black eyes not wavering from her.

"Maybe. But she looks so naive and scared." Jake said sipping onto his wine while moving his gaze to her.

"That makes her more appealing." Daxon said while smirking evilly.

Jake turned confused at this foul behaviour of his alpha. He don't says anything like that about any woman no matter of she is a goddess get down on the earth. Even if Jake is his Beta he thinks this is his responsibility to correct his alpha's mistakes but his next statement cleared all his confusion.

"I want her." he said coldly sipping onto his wine staring at the grey eyed enchantress standing in front of him taking in her curves and flawless smooth skin. This time Jake moved his head towards the back of his Alpha.

"She's his mate." Jake proclaimed widening his eyes at the reckless demand of his alpha. He was gazing at Alexander sympathetically now because he knew once his alpha demanded anything than he will gets it no matter what.

"So?" his alpha asked him coldly like it didn't affected him a bit. Jake was now a bit off guard of Daxon's behaviour he never loose his control so what's so different now? But only if he knew it is the voice of his inner wolf Storm.

"But she is forbidden and---" Jake tried to make him understand but Daxon turned around and give him a cold look, his black eyes darkened and a one cold look from his alpha made his mouth clipped shut.

Daxon moved his blank gaze towards the woman tempting him without even trying and sternly said "I want her." and that was the demand Storm was putting in front of Daxon.

But Jake thought he was telling that to him and that was it, the end of the discussion because what he wants he gets it by hook or by crook. So Jake silently stood behind him not even trying to protest his demand.

"Go and call Alexander here." Daxon demanded and Jake immediately work on his instincts and jogged away to call Alexander infront of his alpha.

Alexander came with Hazel beside him and Jake following both of them. Alexander grimaced towards Daxon not liking this expressions of his face like he was about to burst a bomb on his head. Hazel was also scared what if he will tell them something which Alexander will not like the she is surely dead today.

Daxon gazed at her and saw her tensed posture and he understood she is scared of his next statement. He moved his gaze to Alexander.

"With this peace treaty I would like to give you some responsibilies of small packs working under me." he said to him and moved his gaze to her watching relief in her tensed posture. Storm became happy watching his mate relieved so he again moved his gaze to Alexander.

"You will be the head of them and can become more rich and powerful." Daxon completed his sentence making Alexander's and Jake's eyes widened at the same time. But Hazel was not showing any reaction on his statement like she doesn't care of she became rich and mostly important powerful Luna.

And that was true. She don't care about rich and power because she never wanted it. She only wants love from Alexander like he always do to her. But only if she knew the thing she is calling love is possessiveness of him towards her which keeps his close to her everytime.

Like a greedy and selfish man Alexander is he immediately agreed with Daxon without any second thought. He is getting what he wanted and above that he is getting more powers than he already had. What can be wrong in it? But only Daxon knew what is he taking from him in exchange of some power which is not even half of his power.

Jake was standing there watching the whole scene and internally scoffed at Alexander's stupidity. How can someone be so dumb? Why someone will give him something without any intention. This stupid don't know what he will loose in exchange of some mere powers. He has completely turned blind in greed of power and money. What can he even expect from a toxic man like him?

After all their conversations, which includes what Daxon is going to give him as a responsibility finally he signed the peace treaty promising then there will be no war between these two packs now and most important Alexander Suarez will work for Alpha Daxon Valor now.

Jake announced it infront of everyone present in the hall while they all were standing at the front attracting everyone's attention. Hazel was standing behind Alexander lowering her head but happy from inside seeing Alexander happy.

Daxon moved his gaze back and saw her standing silently behind Alexander he motioned her to come in the front. "Come." he said to her softly extending his palm in front of her but she shook her head. He nodded at her assuring that everything will be fine. She hesitantly put her hand in his and he trawled her in the front making her stood beside him.

Everyone gave a huge round of applause for Alexander getting a good deal with Alpha Daxon Valor and everyone did a toast cheering him for his deal. He was smiling widely at everyone feeling overwhelmed that he didn't even noticed Hazel was standing beside Daxon. Everyone congratulated him one by one he was thanking them. But Daxon's eyes was on the woman standing beside him until the party go on.

*****************************

Vote. Comment. Follow.
& take care🖤