Chapter 28

🥀

Alexander was pacing here and there in the chamber he was staying till he came here. He was getting everything here respect, power, women, praises and what not. He was fully living his life here. He was enjoying here a lot more than he did at his castle.

Basically he came here in the battle field but until any attack from the opponent is not happening he decided not to do anything and wait for them attack first. And between this wait he was having the most beautiful time of his life.

The people of the different packs were praising him of his skills, they were giving him the respect he wanted from the very start, he was feeling like a powerful king here ordering the people here and there drinking expensive wines and having intercourse with different types of women and she wolves. He didn't cared about cheating Hazel behind her back because he thought that she will never get to know about it and even if the slightest chance she would get to know then he will accuse her for not being a perfect woman and satisfy his needs.

But these thoughts were in just a side part of his mind and mainly now he was thinking about Hazel that what she would be doing at the castle. Is she following his orders or not? Did she tried to break any of his rules or not? Because as far as he remembers he strictly ordered the trusted courtesan to keep and eye on her and if she would even think about doing something opposite to his rules then he would write him a letter.

But it's almost a month now and he didn't got any letter from the courtesan and not even from Hazel. Did she forgot him or what? Why didn't she wrote him any letter regarding when he is coming back? Or is she now ready to give herself to him? Or is he still mad at him? Is she thinking that she is free from him now? Or she is passing her days with some another man? What would she be doing?

Suddenly he stop pacing in the room here and there like a raging bull and decided to write her a letter. So that he will get to know what's happening at his castle and even if he feels a slightest trouble than he will leave for the castle as soon as possible, no matter what, because just for a mere battle he can't loose his beautiful and ethereal mate.

He sat on a wooden chair placed there infront of a table with some papers placed there. He took out a blank paper from the pile of the papers and dipped the pen in the ink pot and started scribbling on the paper with a fast pace. He was aggressively writing on the paper like taking out all of his aggression on it and that Hazel would get to know the intensity of his anger and warning to her.

After finishing it he put the pen down and re-read the whole letter checking if either he missed any threat or not

After finishing it he put the pen down and re-read the whole letter checking if either he missed any threat or not. When he found none he satisfyingly folded the letter and sealed it with the warm wax after putting it in a envelope. He smirked evilly while looking at letter in his hand and called a guard ordering him to come towards him.

The guards immediately jogged towards him and bowed his infront of him giving him respect. Alexander gave him a firm nod. He handed him the letter which he was holding in his hand.

"You have to deliver to my castle which is other side of the country." he said to guard instructing him strictly.

The guard nodded at him firmly and was ready to go away but Alexander stopped him suddenly.

"It should be reached their as soon as possible or you will not be able to see the next sun of your life." Alexander threatened him making the guard to tense and after again nodding at him he jogged away to his horse wanted to leave from there as soon as possible.

Alexander gazed at him in satisfaction and feeling proud of the power he had here. Suddenly a soft hand got placed on his shoulder making him snap his head back alertingly but as soon as he saw the person behind him he relaxed.

"Don't ever appear like this." he scolded the person who put their hand on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry master." the woman said seductively to him making him smirk at her.

"No worries darling." he said and aggressively kissed the woman and took her in his chamber and as soon as they entered the chamber loud voices of moaning and screaming of that woman started coming out of the chamber making the maids present their scrunch their noses in disgust.

This was the life what Alexander was living here. He was having so much pleasure by many times intercourses with different women and she wolves present here and they all become desperate to have their own time with him thinking that he will make one of them their queen but only if they knew that he is already married has a beautiful queen who is not deserved by him.

He was a hypocrite man who always puts restriction on his wife thinking that she will cheat him but the truth was he was cheating on her and always claims that he loves her more than anything.

*****************************

Vote. Comment. Follow.
& take care🖤