Chapter 18

🥀

Daxon was sitting on the chair of a chamber which directly shows the view of moon thinking about Hazel. After that dinner he had with her, she is not leaving his mind. He was gazing at the moon from the huge windows in that chamber while he was sitting on the chair. He was continuously thinking about Hazel pushing away every other thought from his mind. He wasn't able to forget her no matter how much he was trying.

Her grey eyes.

Her long silky hair.

Her parted tensed lips.

Her curves.

He wants to devour her before Alexander.

He wants her to show the pleasure of intercourse.

He wants to the first one to make her moan his name while writhing in pain and pleasure underneath him.

He was getting a hard on just on remembering her and now he wants beneath her as soon as possible. He can't stay like this only thinking about her. He is Aplha Daxon Valor he gets what he wants and he will also get what he wants from Alexander, his precious wife.

He threw his head back onto he chair. "Alexander is such an obnoxious bastard and she is such a beauty." he stated looking at the huge glass chandelier handing from the ceiling of that chamber.

"I want to see her again after seeing her yesterday." he muttered smirking at himself.

"Yesterday Alpha?" Jake asked him confused who was standing behind him from a very long time watching his Alpha's actions.

"Hmm." he hummed at him and his smirk more widened than before.

"When I was exploring the woods in the forest I smelt her scent there so I went in that direction and saw her in the royal carriage going towards that witch Wen's cottage." he told to Jake making him stunned.

Is his Alpha that much desperate to destroy Alexander or to snatch his mate that he has started stalking her? But Jake stood there silently with his hands clasped with each other.

"And I know why she went there." Daxon said grinning making Jake's head to snap towards him.

"Why Alpha?" he questioned him curious to know about what is going in his Alpha's mind.

"She went there to find the cure of the problem going in between her and Alexander for past two years since their marriage." Daxon told him but not that deeply because he didn't wanted to tell her personal matters to any other man.

But why the hell he is being possessive towards her? Someone else's wife and above that his rival, his mate's killer. He clenched his jaw at his irrational thoughts about her but he can't help it. Since he had seen her for the first time in that ball he is getting attracted towards her more and more. There is something in her which is dragging him towards her.

Since Storm has seen her he is almost out of his control and being rebellious. The more Daxon thinks about hurting her the more Storm starts rebelling and always promises to him that he will protect her from his own human form. The inner battle inside him is going on since the ball between Storm and Daxon. And both of them are alpha personalities so no one is going to give up this soon.

Where Daxon and sick motives towards her to destroy her and snatch her away from Alexander while Storm has pure motives towards her to cherish her and treat her like a queen which she is. Daxon was having difficulty in comprehending how will he fulfill his sick motives if Storm will keep rebelling like this?

"Alpha don't you think you are invading their personal life?" Jake said firmly but inside he was frightened of Daxon's reaction because ones he get offended or angry he don't sees who is standing infront of him. But Jake was worried about Hazel also because in Daxon revenge and redemption and vegenance she will be the one to suffer.