Chapter 22

🥀

Hazel jolted up from the bed gasping loudly and sucking large amount of air in her lungs. So, she came out of her strange dream. It was not just a dream it was a nightmare for her. How could she? How could she see any other man this close to her who is not Alexander, her mate, her husband.

Tears welled up in her eyes she didn't knew what's happening to her. She was feeling lost at that time. Who was that black eyed man whom she saw in her dream? And how can she see him closer to her when she don't let her own husband to touch her? Most important, she didn't felt any pain and uncomfortableness with him.

She shrugged her thoughts away clearing her mind. "Oh lord!" Hazel muttered under her breath, her even was still uneven due to that weird dream.

Suddenly Mrs. Elsie entered the chamber gaining her attention. She looked towards her making a frown to appear on Mrs. Elsie's face. "Madam are you alright? You are sweating." Mrs. Elsie pointed making her startled she checked her forehead and neck with the back of her hand and noticed she was drenched in sweat.

"Can you give me a glass of water?" she politely asked to Mrs. Elsie making her nod her head at her and she immediately handed her a glass of water.

"Thank you." Hazel thanked her licking her lips and chugged down the whole glass of water in one go.

She handed back the glass to Mrs. Elsie and asked "You came here, do you want to say something to me?"

Mrs. Elsie immediately nodded her head. "Yes madam, Alpha Daxon-" she nervously glanced at her without completing her sentence.

"What about him?" Hazel asked hesitantly as soon as she heard his name because whenever she hears his name her heart always beat at fast pace.

"Alpha Daxon is still in the castle, after we informed him about your order." Mrs. Elsie said slowly lowering her head on the floor.

Hazel furrowed her eyebrows. She didn't understood his motive of staying here after Alexander's departure. Shouldn't he leave now? She knows he is an powerful Alpha and do what he likes but his this behaviour is inappropriate.

"Okay, you may leave now." Hazel told to Mrs. Elsie making her immediately now towards her and leave the chamber.

Hazel got down from the bed, her toes touched the rug. She looked her self in the mirror infront of her and asked herself while gazing in the mirror.

"Why can't you satisfy you own husband? What's stopping you from it? What's your beauty for?" but as obvious her reflection didn't replied making her sigh softly in defeat.

She stood up from the bed and adjusted her gown and hairs and wore a veil and laced gloves getting ready to go out of her chamber. One last time she gazed at herself in the mirror, her weak and pathetic self and shook her head slowly walking out of the chamber.

Hazel reached at their end of the restricted area and felt a little hesitant to walk out of it but if she wants to ask him to leave she had to go there because no way he will be going to listen to their servants. She hesitantly took slow steps out of the restricted area feeling like Alexander will appear out of nowhere and will punish her for breaking his rules. Her hands started shaking a little she tried to stopped them but they didn't so she tightly clutched her gown in her fists.

She walked towards the chamber where Alexander meets with his courtesans with her shaking hands. When she reached there, her body became tensed suddenly feeling a different hit of air.

The cool breeze started hitting her neck, shoulders and arms. She felt like cool breeze is whispering something in her ears. She felt free like she can do anything she wants. But she soon snapped out of her serene moment and entered inside the chamber.