Chapter 11

🥀

Alexander entered the castle lost in his own thoughts about today's dinner invitation by Alpha Daxon Valor. What will he do now? How will he take Hazel to his castle without any barrier? He can't show her to any other men, her beauty is only for him, to see and to admire. But he can't disobey Alpha Daxon's order.

He reached infront of their chamber and suddenly Hazel came and hugged him making the chain of his thoughts to break and he smiled at her.

"You came back but you became late I was waiting for you for so long." she said in a little disappointed voice.

"I'm sorry love. It took me long enough." he said apologizing to her and pecked her cheek.

She backed away from him and held his hand. "Come I want to show you something." she said and started dragging him inside the chamber. He also followed her watching her adorable behaviour.

She made him sit on the bed and asked him to close his eyes. "What are you doing love?" he asked her confused but she didn't tell him anything and asked him to close his eyes he followed her instructions.

After few minutes he felt her coming close to him. "Show me your hand and close you eyes with your other hand." she asked him and he gave her his hand.

"Now you can see it." she announced and he unlatched her eyes watching her holding his hand in hers and saw there was a ring in his hand which was made from a flower. He watched her confused.

"I asked Mrs. Elsie to bring me some flowers from the garden and then I made it for you." she told him cheerily feeling happy.

He gazed at the flower ring and gently smiled at her. "Thank you love, it's beautiful." he thanked her and in return her smile widened.

"I want to tell you something." he said to her and she turned all ears to him.

"Yes, Alexander." she asked him curiously that what he wanted to say.

"Tonight we got a dinner invitation." he said to her watching her expressions but her smile quickly vanished from her face.

No not again so wants to go in any gathering or party. She don't feel comfortable there. Everything seems different for her and she felt left out.

"I don't want to go." she said sadly yet hesitantly not make him angry.

But he held her hand in his and said "I also don't want you to take there love but Alpha Daxon demanded me to bring you there and you know we can't deny them." he grimaced.

But as soon as she heard that name her mind screamed at her to go there. What is she even thinking? Is she crazy? Why his mind always reacts on that particular person's name.

"But Alexander I will again embarrass you." she said lowering her head completely ignoring her mind's call.

"You will not love besides there will be no one only us and Alpha Daxon and his Beta Jake." he said convincing her but he don't even need to because once he will order her she will have to come with him no matter what.

"But----" before she can again protest his voice interrupted her.

"Mrs. Elsie." he yelled in a loud voice calling their maid but she knew it is a warning for her not to angry him by defying him.

Mrs. Elsie came immediately inside the chamber bowing her was infront of him. "Alpha." she remarked.

"Get your Luna ready. We are going at Alpha Daxon's place. Make her look expensive." he ordered her making her immediately reply him a 'yes.'

For him Hazel is always expensive whom he will not trade for anything. Alexander strode away from there making the number of maids to enter inside the chamber making Hazel sigh in defeat.

After few hours, Hazel looked at herself into the mirror wearing a black and grey long dress with black gloves covering her hands, hairs tied into a bun leaving some strands of her hair falling loose from the side of her forehead making her look like a queen. But she didn't feel any good.

Suddenly her grey eyed hues moved a little and saw in the mirror that Alexander was standing at the entrance of the chamber admiring her beauty. A gentle smile was playing on his lips making her turn around.

"Leave." he ordered the maids making them immediately leave the chamber after bowing in from of him. Now there was no one except the couple.

Alexander lousily walked towards her admiring her beauty head to toe. She was looking his, his to look and his to taste. He stopped infront of her making her gaze down on the floor.

He raised his hand and cupped her cheek kissing on her another cheek. "You look perfect, darling." he said inhaling the sweet smell of her hair tickling his nose to inhale more.

"Thank you." she thanked him feeling happy that he liked his look. He turned her towards the mirror and put his chin on her shoulder. "You are looking mine." he said gazing at her reflection in the mirror. Hazel smiled lightly.

Suddenly he took out a silk box from his back and opened its lid showing her the beautiful box. A beautiful diamond ring was tugged in the cushion. She smiled at the beauty of the ring. He plucked out the ring from the cushion and took her hand in his.

He slided the ring in her middle finger kissing the ring on her finger multiple times. "Isn't it beautiful just like you." he said to her making her blush.

But deep down she felt empty even after getting a ring from him. Her heart didn't bloomed from happiness like it should be. She knew he loves her a lot and always give these expensive gifts to her even if she don't deserves it but her heart still feels a void like something is missing.

"My eyes are going to turn into diamonties if I keep staring at you." he remarked looking at his beautiful mate not getting enough of her.

"It's just because of you. You bought these expensive and beautiful jewelry for me." she said to him feeling so grateful of her husband's love.

"It is so beautiful, thank you." she said gazing at the beautiful diamond ring in her middle finger which he made her wear it.

He tsked. "Beautiful things are for royal people and we are royalty, love. There is nothing in this world I can't get you, there's nothing I can't give you if you won't deny me." he said cockily feeling proud if himself.

He moved his gaze to the mirror and looked at her reflection. "This sight is die for. You are to die for." he breathed out rasping behind her ear.

But little did he know, that his words will become true one day.

*****************************

Vote. Comment. Follow.
& take care🖤