Chapter 17

🥀

Hazel got ready in a puffy full sleeved dress. A white pearl necklace with a precious pendant was clasped around her neck enhancing her beauty more. Some rings were increasing the beauty of her slender fingers. She stood infront of the mirror in her long gown looking like a princess.

Mrs. Elsie came from behind her with a cushion in her hands. Hazel turned her eyes to the cushion and sighed. She picked up the gloves from it and wearing them till her wrists covering her hands. She took the veil and and an another maid came making the veil adjust infront of her face covering her completely.

Now she is ready to go to that famous witch who lives in the dense forest. That witch is very powerful and have solution of every single problem. Every type of creatures and human came to her asking for the cure of her problems. That witch Wen is good from heart and helps people without a single penny.

Hazel decided to meet her so she could found the cure of her problem. The whole night she thought about how to overcome herself from this pain and give Alexander what he wants.

He did so many things for her. He is giving her every comfort of life and luxurious things she could ask for. Even is she don't ask for anything still he gives her every comfortable thing she could have, luxury, jewellery, love and many things and in return she can't even give him a baby?

She heard the maids many times talking about that powerful witch and praising her deeds. So she decided to visit her and ask her the cure of her disease or problem. She wants to satisfy Alexander and give him happiness of being a father.

She even told Alexander about it and as soon as he heard that he can get what he wants from her after meeting that witch he immediately allowed her to go there. But how can he let her go alone so he is sending twenty guards and four maids with her. He don't wants anyone to contact with her in the way of that forest. His enemies as swell as his friends also.

Hazel started walking out of her chamber making the maids follow her and all the guards bowed their head down not looking at their Luna. She walked out of the castle and sat in the royal carriage.

The maids sat behind her in the other carriage because Alexander don't like servants sitting beside them. Hazel still didn't understood the logic behind it. The carriage started moving making her look at of the glass because now Alexander is not here to stop her from peeking outside.

But what if he asked guards to notice her actions and report him? She immediately backed away from the glass and pulled down the curtains. Even Alexander was not here with her still she is scared of him not knowing what could be his twisted plans towards her.

After an hour and two Hazel reached the dense forest which maids mentioned in their conversations. After the carriage came to an halt maids immediately came down of their carriage and helped Hazel to get down of the carriage while holding her gown up.

Guards were standing back facing her not looking in their Luna's direction. Hazel got down from the carriage and raised her head and looked at the cottage infront of her. It was looking like a normal cottage and not like something which could describe that a powerful witch lives here.

Hazel felt a little hesitant and looked back at the maids standing being her. They assured her that everything is gonna be fine. She hesitantly entered inside the cottage alone because maids are not allowed with her as per Alexander's order. He didn't wanted the maids to know anything about the couple.

Hazel gulped and stood at the doorstep of the cottage moving get gaze here and there. There was no one but many bottles of different types of coloured potions were placed in the rack made in the wall. She moved her gaze to the front and saw a fortune telling prediction ball placed on a wooden table. Is she safe here?