Chapter 61

🥀

The more Daxon was seeing her suffering the more he was dying from inside. He was regretting every bit of his actions when he tried to manipulate her, played games with her and involved her in his dirty revenge. He did all this for her and hurt her in the process. Nothing was making senses to him now.

With the each passing day he was watching how Alexander is teaching her to be a prefect, obedient wife more like a mute puppet for himself so he can use her as per his wishes. Hazel was breaking down day by day and Daxon didn't want to see her suffering anymore.

He saw when they returned from the ball party how Alexander tormented her and scared her by warning to stay away from him. He saw when Alexander was away and he started coming to the castle and meeting her how she started hoping a lot from him. Hazel has started expecting a lot from Daxon and he could see the smile always gracing her lips while thinking of him.

Now he realized what his actions must have caused and stirred something in her. Daxon saw how his own self was looking desperate to make her fall in his trap so that he could get into her bed. If it could be possible then he would have killed his own arrogant and selfish self by now.

She has expecting with him that he will save her from Alexander but little did she know he was the one because of whom she will suffer a lot. He is watching her sitting at the window of her chamber and waiting for his arrival after they had their love making session but what she didn't know was he didn't intend to return back ever to her.

The hope in her heart for him returning back was still alive. She was thinking that he must be busy and come back to her some day. He was guilty knowing that she was waiting for him in his absence and there he was ignoring her in his own ego.

He heard some footsteps and saw her getting happy immediately which made him scoff at himself for crushing her hopes like that. She got down the window immediately and ran towards the entrance but froze at her place seeing Alexander, who seemed to be suspicious of her.

He immediately grabbed her in his hold and asked that why she was smiling like that. He already knew about them. After abusing her verbally he started abusing her physically but again Daxon couldn't do anything because he was not physically available there.

He stood there and keep looking at her helplessly getting abused by Alexander. He couldn't do anything instead of getting her beaten up till she turns unconscious and he broke her wrist too. When she fell unconscious, Alexander left from there leaving her laying on the floor.

He sat there beside her unconscious figure in hope of someone coming and rescuing her and to his fortune after around half an hour Mrs. Elsie came with some of the maids. She made Hazel's unconscious body lay on the bed and treated her wounds after bandaging her wrist. They all had look of sympathy in their eyes for her.

After that they also went away leaving an invisible Daxon sitting beside her unconscious finally. He was just waiting for him to be back in the real time and then he will show Alexander what it takes to hurt his made but before that he had to make sure that Hazel doesn't leaves him, even if he have to fight the nature for his mate's life.

Next day, Hazel woke up and everything came crashing to her mind and she remembered everything. Mrs. Elsie came to look at her but Hawk has decided to visit Daxon. Then he remembered that how she came to meet him. Hazel requested Mrs. Elsie to look behind her because she had hopes that Daxon will help her.

He clenched his fists hearing her statement because here she had so much believe in him and there he was accusing her of cheating on him. Hazel got out of the castle from the back side of and started running in the dense forest and woods. Daxon was also running behind her but she couldn't see him.

He noticed that she was tired, hungry and thirsty as well but her feet didn't stop before her destination. He saw her feet bleeding due to that thorns and stones piercing in her feet which made her cry out in pain and agony. But it was still not enough to stop her, she took them out of her feet and again started running away.

After it seems like hour she entered inside his territory making him sigh in relief. As she was searching the way to his castle she came across some of the men of his pack and he understood they were the same men from whom Beta Jake and Alanso saved her that day.

The men started touching her inappropriately and pushed her on the ground. She tried to run away from there but they were so many and surrounded her from everywhere. One of them was about to tear her clothes away but from somewhere Beta Jake and Alanso came and took all the men down.

Beta Alanso was shocked to see her because he immediately recognized as Celine. He and Jake started arguing on it and when she told them that she was there to meet him they decided to take her with them. Daxon knew what will happen now when they will reach the castle. He wanted to beat himself so bad until he can't lift a single finger.

He stood out of the castle, knowing what will happen inside and he couldn't see her that disappointed face again. After sometime Hazel came out of the castle and then Beta Jake took her back to Alejandro. All the way she was too much numb to say or react anything.

After they reached the castle and entered inside the chamber, Alexander was already waiting for her. She got scared and before could so anything so save herself he caught her at time and started beating her mercilessly. Throwing her on the bed, he started forcing himself on her while all Daxon could so easily looking at the scene with tears in his pitch black eyes.

As much as that night was painful, merciless and full of agony for Hazel it was not less for Daxon too. He was traumatized by thinking what she was going through because of his stupid revenge. He should have listened to Storm so that she couldn't be in the condition she is in today.

Like this, six months had passed and Alexander kept abusing and raping her again and again and again. One day when he kicked her in her stomach so much blood was pooled around her unconscious figure. When Alexander left from there Mrs. Elsie came with the maids and cleaned her up.

'She was pregnant but the baby died.' were the words escaped her mouth and enough to shatter Daxon's world.

When Hazel gained her consciousness and get to know her unborn baby's death she wailed out for months in the sorrow of loosing her baby. Daxon was numb too seeing his baby dying right in front of him and all he could do was nothing. Seeing his mate sufferings, baby dying right in front of his eyes helplessly, it was the biggest punishment for him.

He had nothing in him left but the feeling of revenge and grovel. He had set up everything in his mind and he will make sure that Alexander will cry tears of blood. He will make sure every bone in his body will be crushed and he will beg for his death but he will not grant his death to him until his soul himself leaves his body due to immense pain.

After watching every pain, every tear, every agony of her everything went black in front of his eyes. He couldn't see anything but could feel a presence near him. He tried to open his eyes but couldn't able to do so but the next moment a voice came stopping him in his actions.

"Alpha, I showed you every pain and agony of your mate. Now you have to choose wisely.Your mate is at the verge of dying." The witch Wen's voice came into his ears which made him frown not knowing what she was talking about.

"Either you can save her wolf form Fiona which will keep Celine alive and the memory of Hazel will vanish for ever." she told him the first condition while he heard her keenly not wanting to be careless with his mate's life.

"Or you can save preserve Hazel memories but then she will be a normal human and the memory of Celine and you inside her will die with her she wolf." The witch Wen completed and Daxon was numb for a while because he had to choose between the two personalities of his mate.

The first one has so much good memories with him while the other one had suffered a lot. A lot of pain and unforgettable memories in her life and he had to loose one for ever. He had to choose wisely because his one mistake can turn her life upside down. He had to choose what will be right for her and being her biggest tormentor he had to grovel too.

****************************

The story is almost at the end.

Vote. Comment. Follow.
& take care🖤