Chapter 59

🥀

It's been two weeks and Celine still didn't gain her consciousness back. In these two weeks Daxon has been sitting by her unconscious figure waiting for her to wake up. He was watching Alexander's every move too. How Alexander was impatiently waiting for her to wake up after he brought her to his pack.

He killed all the people who knew that she is Celine, the Luna of blood moon pack and hired new servants for her. Daxon was keeping track of everything he was doing to her and he also saw how he was continuously giving her some green colored potion thing in her unconscious state.

One day he followed him and saw him talking to a wizard and the wizard was telling him that, the potion he was giving to her will store her memory and her she wolf at the back of her mind so she will not remember anything. He just have to keep brain washing her which will keep increasing the influence of the potion in her body.

"Keep giving her this and it will completely erase all her memories." the wizard said to Alexander making Daxon to clench his jaw and ball his fists in anger.

"Remember if it will not work, consider yourself dead." Alexander hissed at him and handed a pouch full of gold coins to him.

"From now on I don't know you and you don't know me." Alexander instructed the wizard and dismissed him. The wizard flew away from there while Alexander went back to his castle.

Daxon was helpless because he couldn't do anything to save his mate and it had already happened to her in the past. He didn't have any way to save her and all he could do was to see the past repeating itself. Daxon was holding her hand in his palm kissing it senselessly because the aching in his heart after giving so much pain to his mate was unimaginable.

Suddenly he felt her fingers moving which made a ray of hope to flicker in his heart and he immediately looked at her with so much hope in his pitch black eyes. He wanted to look in her brown eyes and tell her that he was there with her. Celine's eyelids moved a little and he sighed in relief that finally she will wake up.

She opened her hooded eyes still feeling dizzy and found herself laying on the bed and brown wooden ceiling above her. She was feeling like she can't even move her hand let alone body. Daxon wanted her to look at him but he forgot that she couldn't see her and he have to accept that.

Suddenly Alexander came inside the room and his face lurked above her. Celine narrowed her eyes and pressurised her mind to remember who the man was in front of her but all she could come up with was blankness but she could hear her own voice calling someone and laughing around.

She saw a man with extremely worried face sitting on a chair almost hovering above her. "D--D..." she tried to utter something with her full strength but it trailed off completely.

"Yes love, I'm here please keep your eyes open." he said cupping her cheeks not literally because he couldn't touch her but he was trying his best and she did feel his gentle touch on her cheeks but not for so long.

She started feeling weakness again and due to pressurizing her mind, her head started hurting. Her eyes again started to close because of weakness and dizzyness and finally it closed because her eyes need rest for now. The flickering of hope which illuminated in Daxon heart died down immediately.

Daxon rubbed her palms trying to wake her up but nothing happened. She again went to her deep slumber and he felt helpless again because all he could so was silently look at her and the things happening to her. Neither he can save her nor go back to where he came from. He was stuck at that place and forced to look at her pain and agony which she had to go through because of his rivalry.