Chapter 12

🥀

Hazel stood with her hand draped around Alexander's bicep admiring the immense beauty of Daxon's castle. It was looking so pleasing for their sight. She didn't even imagine him to be this rich to own a huge castle like this. Their whole pack can live in this castle together.

"Adjust your veil." suddenly Alexander's voice came from beside her snapping her in reality. Hazel immediately adjusted her black beaded veil matching with her dress.

Beta Jake appeared from the front and greeted them. "Welcome Aplha Alexander Suarez and Luna Hazel Suarez." he welcomed them heartidly making Alexander smile at him.

"Beta Alanso you also graced us with your presence." Jake said to Alonso standing behind the couple.

'The both of them are brother with blood but chose to serve different packs with their loyalty and devotion making them rivals of each other. But now when both the packs are working together Alanso also had to come with Alexander and Jake didn't leave the chance to mock him but Alanso didn't replied him.' that's what Alexander thought in his mind.

But the truth is Alanso is with him as per the order of Daxon. He is the one who rats all his personal information to Daxon because he is his Beta and the closest to Alexander.

"Alpha Alexander the guards her will take you to Alpha Daxon." Jake said to Alexander and moved his gaze to Alanso. "Me and my brother wants to spent some time together. Right brother?" Jake again said like he is mocking Alanso making him smirk.

Alexander nodded at him and followef the guards with Hazel. They entered the huge dining hall. Looking extremely royal and beautiful. Chandeliers were hanging down the ceiling increasing the beauty of the hall. Alexander's gaze moved to the other entrance of the wall watching Daxon entering from there. But Daxon's gaze was on Hazel.

"Alpha Daxon." he greeted him bowing his head in front of him. Daxon nodded at him motioning the guards to leave and they did.

"Have a seat." Daxon demanded in his cold and husky voice making the chill ran down of Hazel's spine.

Alexander immediately followed his order and sat beside him who was sitting on the head seat of the table. Hazel sat on the opposite of Alexander and left side of Daxon.

"I'm glad you came." Daxon said to Alexander faking his pleasure.

"How can we not come and defy you Aplha?" Alexander said buttering Daxon, but Daxon already knows everything like a clever he is.

Daxon gave a single clap and immediately a huge line of servants came and in just few moments the whole table filled with uncountable type of dishes making the couple's eyes widened, they don't know from where to start. The Maids served the foods in the plates while his gaze didn't wavered from Hazel. The maids went away after doing there work.

"Dive in." he ordered still gazing at Hazel. She could feel his stare at her and shifted uncomfortably at her place. She felt like he was undressing her with his gaze.

Alexander can also feel something unusual but didn't thought of commenting now. Hazel started eating her food slowly having difficulty because of the veil infront of her face. Daxon was noticing it and moved his gaze to Alexander who was already looking at her having difficulty.

When he saw Daxon's gaze on him he moved his gaze back to his plate and started eating. So he didn't even tried to make her feel comfortable? Daxon's gaze moved to his finger watching the same flower ring in his finger which Hazel gave him this evening.

"I didn't knew you like to wear flower rings." Daxon tauntingly commented on it intentionally knowing who could gave him this ring.

Alexander's eyes snapped towards the ring how can he forgot to remove it? Hazel was also gazing at the ring what's the problem in wearing it?

"Uh it's nothing." Alexander awkwardly laughed and snatched that flower from his finger throwing it away.

His this action made Hazel's soul crushed inside her. Her heart ached in pain watching her gift throwing away just because it is not expensive it doesn't have any value? Her appetite died down completely.

Daxon was already watching her reaction and even she has a veil covering her face but he can easily make out her expressions and he can easily tell she is very hurt by now. He smirked internally.

"How much time has it been since you are married?" Daxon suddenly asked Alexander making him snap his head towards him.

"Two years, Alpha." he tried to sound confident but his voice wavered catching Daxon's attention.

"Still not heir?" Daxon asked innocently like he don't know anything what's going on in their life.

"No" Alexander sighed feeling defeated making Hazel sad watching him like this.

"Hmm. One day you'll work hard." Daxon commented on his making Alexander's jaw clenched making him angry at Hazel he glared at her making her head lowered immediately towards her plate. He was feeling embarrassed thinking Daxon thinks he had some problems. But Daxon intentionally said those things to him pretending he knows nothing.

"N-No alpha it's nothing like that. Hazel have some problems with having inter------" Alexander tired to justify himself telling the true reason to Daxon but before he could tell a loud clatter of glass falling on the table interrupted him. Hazel glass of water was laying on the table and all the water flowed towards Alexander wetting his expensive tuxedo.

Both of the man turned their attention to Hazel. She muttered a 'sorry' picking up the glass from the table. She did it intentionally not liking Alexander's behaviour. Why he is telling their personal matter to some stranger above that a man, she felt uncomfortable.

"Can't you do anything properly? See what did you do!" Alexander hissed at her making her apologize again. Daxon called a maid immediately and she dried out all the water from the table with the cloth.

"Take him to the guests chamber and dry his clothes." he ordered to the maid making her quickly bow down in front of him.

Alexander was glaring at Hazel who was not meeting his gaze. "You also come with me." he ordered to her but before she can stood up Daxon interrupted.

"Let he have her food you can go with the maid." he said like he was suggesting her but the truth was he was seeking some alone time with Hazel and this is the best chance he can ever get to proceed his plan.

Alexander was not at any place to argue or protest so after giving her a quick glare he walked out of the dining hall leaving Hazel alone with Daxon. Storm was feeling so happy that can talk to her now but Daxon put a control on him not wanting him to ruin his plan by sweet talking to her thinking this woman is his mate.

Storm was very impatient the moment Daxon invited her with Alexander. He was dying to see a glimpse of his mate and when he again saw her today after that ball party. He wanted her near him, he wanted to talk to her and tell her she is his mate.

But Daxon knew if Storm will do anything she will run to hills. So he didn't let it take control on him and did what he wanted to and now she is sitting in front of him all alone. A complete silence fell in the room.

*****************************

Vote. Comment. Follow.
& take care🖤