IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

PLEASE READ!

How to say this.. Its hard. I'm struggling to find the right words to say to you guys. I am so sorry to say this.. but due to this story's revision I need to put this to another story, I mean a whole new story and link. Its hard to continue here dahil maiiba na ang buong story especially 'yong panimula.

I know, you'll get mad at me at one point and I AM SO SORRY.

To those who want to read the new story of Zai and Ace.. here's the link:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/41643973-the-coldest

https://www.wattpad.com/136047301-the-coldest-intro

Sa mga nagmessage sa akin kung ipopost ko na ba ang bagong story ni Zai.. eto na po 'yon. I'll be glad and happy to see you there!

Still the same title and cover. May naiba lang ng konti sa cover. Dahil may nakalagay ng "1.o" sa taas nung cover. Hindi kayo bibiguin ni Zai, its another fun and action story. It already ranked in the HOT LIST of ACTION'S STORIES. Kaya wala akong masabi kundi isang..

MALUPEEEET NA SALAMAT Y'ALL!

GENRE: Action, Gangster, Secrets, GangLand, GangMaster, Revenge, Mafia, Reaper, Legendary, Humor.

TEASER

"Hey freak!" I called her. She's wearing a leather jacket in a hot noon time. The girl slowly turned her gaze to me.

I froze upon seeing her eyes.

She looks at me in disgust.

As if she's blaming me of something I didn't know.

Her eyes reminds me of someone..

Someone I used to know..

"Your name?" She asked me in a monotone voice. Even her voice was cold. Cold as ice burg.

Confusingly I answered, "Ace."

Looking directly in her cold eyes, she said.. "Good. Now, I FOUND YOU." And then a gun shot flooded at the background.

The next thing I knew..

I'm lying,

with blood all over my body.

To continue reading please click external link.

Or you may also see it in my profile or in my works.

ISANG MALUPET NA SALAMAT Y'ALL!