Chapter 129: Extra 4

Before following Galle, Qi Chu struggled for a period of time. On the one hand, he knew that there was a 100% probability that it was a hoax, but on the other hand, he was very curious about how bizarre this hoax could be.

So, here he is.

Galle was indeed leading Qi Chu across the mountains, but the more Qi Chu walked, the more he felt that this road was more familiar. He stood still and paused. Galle turned his head to look at Qi Chu, and asked, "What's the matter? Qi Qi, why don't you leave?"

Qi Chu looked at Galle who was walking in front, he twitched the corner of his mouth, and asked, "Does this place look familiar to you?"

"Hmm..." Galle thought about it seriously: "It does look familiar, but it's normal, you've been here before."

As soon as these words were uttered, Qi Chu's bad premonition became more and more intense, until Galle led him out of the jungle and stood on the ice field. Galle shook his tail slightly. The wolf's tail is not as fluffy as the husky's tail. When the husky's tail is slightly raised, it is like a big handful of soft fur, which is very attractive to wolves.

The cold wind was blowing on the ice field, and Qi Chu's tail swayed slightly. After a while, he sucked and asked, "Are we standing here? I didn't see any prey."

"It will be here soon, Anol said that it is enough to just stand here and wait." Galle licked his fangs, and it said, "Trust me."

I believe in your wolf character, but I don't believe in your IQ, Galle.

Qi Chu thought silently in her heart.

At first, Qi Chu thought that Galle had been released as a pigeon. After all, the prey that Anol said had never appeared, but soon Qi Chu found that he had thought this matter too easily, and soon the figure of Anol running wildly pulling the sled appeared in their field of vision.

"How is it? Not bad, handsome!" Arnold put his four paws on the ground, used them as brakes, and then stopped firmly beside Qi Chu and the others and said, "Qi Qi is here too?"

"Qiqi is with me." Galle said.

"Where is the prey you mentioned?" Qi Chu asked.

Arnold raised his chin, took two steps back, and with his tail hanging behind him, he said to the shelf behind the sled, "This is all for you to eat. Here, after finishing these tasks, these are all yours."

The prey is without the prey, but with the meat of the prey.

Qi Chu stood by, looking at the meat of the prey, no matter how you looked at it, it seemed familiar, and then looked at Anol, he said: "That's all?"

"That's all." Arnold said, "It's gone."

"..." Qi Chu's ears moved.

This wolf was really treacherous, the old man asked Anol to pull a sled, obviously giving it several rations a day, but Anol only took out one of the meals, and knocked the door to kill it.

After such a meal, it wants Galle to pull the sled, and then it can rest and play by itself.

Qi Chu could tell that this was clearly the contractor in the middle of the wolf, a second-hand dealer! "Let me tell you, I'm really good to you. If it were any other pack of wolves, let alone such a meal, I wouldn't even give you a corner. This sled pull can exercise your body, and the work is easy." Anol easily broke free from the rope pulling the sled, and fell to Galle's side.

neat and smart:......

Sled pulling is indeed a natural skill of sled dogs.

Qi Chu was not happy, but Galle was eager to try, but in the end he couldn't resist. After a lot of trouble, Galle still ran all the way with the sled on his back. Arnold looked at Qichu and said, "Why are you here too?"

"The hunting ground is this plain, and the prey is these meats. Sitting and waiting to open your mouth to eat meat means running wildly with a sled to drink the northwest wind." Qi Chu summed it up, and he shook his head: "You really don't want to be a wolf."

As expected of being able to pretend to be a dog and lie to food, he worked illegally for three months, and now he has directly evolved into a contractor.

Qi Chu shook his furry head, he couldn't stand it anymore, it was too outrageous, it was outrageous.

False propaganda is probably what Arnold is talking about.

But Galle likes this very much.

Galle ran the sleigh for a day, and went back with a large piece of meat in his mouth. He didn't have enough to eat and went back hungry. After this time and Qi Chu's very rational analysis, Galle saw Arnold's true face clearly, and said nothing about coming next time.

three days later.

"Let me tell you, Qiqi, this time is different. Anol said that this time it is definitely not just a little meat like before. This time, there are several meals, and there is always meat!" Galle lay down beside Qichu, with a wolf and a dog sticking to his head, talking in a low voice.

Huo Bei next to him always felt that this scene was really too familiar.

Qi Chu also felt that these words were very familiar, as if the old things were about to repeat itself.

Hero next to him spread his paws innocently, and said, "I didn't say anything, I didn't instigate it."

This time, Qi Chu didn't follow.

This time, Galle was honored to be a member of the old man's sleigh wolf team. After more than half a month of continuous hard work, he finally ran away on a dark and windy night.

After it came back, it lay beside Qi Chu and said: "You are right, Anol's words are not trustworthy, and I will never believe it again next time."

Qi Chu sighed, and said earnestly: "Believe in everything, it will only hurt you!"

"Qiqi seems to have a brain." Herro and Gano said in a low voice when they passed by, "At least we just lost Galle, and Qiqi hasn't escaped."

"Because Qiqi couldn't straighten his back when he went there for the second time, so he could only lie on his bed and couldn't move." Jia Nuo said.