Chapter 63

The wolves competed with each other for territory, and every battle was accompanied by bloodshed and even casualties. The defeated wolves were forced to leave the territory that belonged to them, and the new wolves occupied the territory and became the new owners of the territory.

This fertile territory by the lake is occupied by Huo Bei's wolves, and its geographical location is unique, but such a good territory also requires strong strength to defend it, and it is easier to attract the coveted eyes of other powerful predators.

Such as snow leopards, such as lynx... or other wild wolves that are slowly invading and approaching quietly.

"Wow--" Qi Chu let out a wolf howl, and the wolf howl in the middle of the night annoyed the snow leopard in the forest. Its tail shook so violently that it couldn't help but slapped it on its own face.

The other wolves howled together. Although they didn't know what happened, it is a tradition for the wolf pack to howl when they hear wolves howling.

Huo Bei flicked the hair on his neck, and it approached Qi Chu who was howling like a wolf, and lightly bit the other's neck, signaling to the other party that it's okay, stop howling.

Even after staying in the pack of wolves for such a long time, Qi Chu's wolf howling still didn't make any progress. He thought with some frustration that his voice might have degenerated, which made him unable to make a long wolf howl like his ancestors.

Huo Bei comforted Qi Chu, who was clearly depressed, with some amusement, then pushed him and said, "I'll take you to the lake to catch fish."

Qi Chu suddenly became happy, and his tail swung uncontrollably. For wolves, this kind of courtship information that occurs all the time is simply too dense, and self-control really requires a very strong self-control ability.

Huo Bei licked Qi Chu's face with his rough tongue, rubbed his neck against him, and then rolled Qi Chu to the ground, revealing his snow-white and furry belly. The hair on his belly was a bit messy, but Huo Bei raised him very well. Even in the period of severe hair loss, the hair on his belly was still very thick.

"I know you're in a hurry, but bear with it first." Huo Bei whispered, "Wait a minute."

It also wanted to have sex with Qi Chu directly, but they were too poor in size. With Huo Bei's strength, even ordinary wolves could not bear it, not to mention the stunted, weak little wild wolf that was abandoned by the wolves. Huo Bei was a little afraid of maiming Qi Chu in one go.

Not knowing what was going to happen, the husky, who was unaware of the danger, was overwhelmed, but still happily wagged his tail, rubbed Huo Bei's paw flatteringly, and stuck out his tongue to lick it twice.

Huo Bei sighed softly, then let go of Qi Chu, and took him for a walk by the lake.

It has to take Qi Chu out every day, and it needs to go a long way, otherwise Qi Chu's energy will always be vented in some weird places when he has nowhere to vent, or he simply stays up in the middle of the night. This is not the first time, Huo Bei opened his half-closed wolf eyes and met Qi Chu's serious eyes. The other party seemed to be thinking about something.

But soon, Huo Bei understood that the question he was thinking about was where would it be better to dismantle the nest.

The husky's nature of demolition will not change no matter where it is.

The ice on the surface of the lake has melted into pieces of broken ice, and it looks very beautiful floating on the lake. It is a unique scene in early spring in Siberia. The lake next to it also begins to flow. The broken ice flows down with the lake, like a flowing Milky Way under the golden sunlight.