Chapter 7: Demolition

"I really didn't mean it, I thought you would avoid it."

"Does it hurt when you hit it? Did I press your tail? Why is the hair on your tail flattened?"

"I also stood up before, can't you stand up?"

...

No matter how Qi Chu wagged his tail to coax the sulking big bad wolf in front of him, Huo Bei kept his eyes closed and said nothing, it was hit hard by Qi Chu, and what was even worse was that Qi Chu directly pressed his paw on its sensitive tail.

Huo Bei felt that it had never howled such a miserable wolf howl when it was being chased by a herd of bison.

The small snowdrift next to them was knocked into a big hole by them, and the shape of a wolf was faintly visible. Huo Bei, who had been traumatized on the psychological level, drew out his claws. Its sharp claws hooked on the rocks under him, leaving deep claw marks on it.

If it didn't feel that Qi Chu couldn't stand its claws, maybe this claw fell on Qi Chu.

"Stay away from me." Huo Bei's tail was already hanging by the stone. A wolf's tail is different from a husky's tail. Their tail hair is thicker and harder, not as fluffy and soft as a husky's.

Following the injury to its hind leg, it also suffered severe damage to its tail.

Qi Chu, who felt that he had done something wrong, lay down under the stone, and lay obediently on the snow, pawing at the snowdrift next to the stone with his paws at a loss, thinking quickly about how to ease the relationship with Huo Bei.

There was a slight noise from the grass farther away, and the snow on the leaves rustled down. Huo Bei, who was resting on the rock, opened his eyes suddenly, looked at the place where the sound came from with extreme vigilance, and showed his fangs faintly.

However, a bird flew out of that place, landed on a nearby branch, and flapped its wings again to leave.

Huo Bei continued to stare at the piece for a while, but seeing no movement, he licked his front paws, withdrew his sharp gaze, lowered his head and rubbed his paws on his face, his ears pricked up, listening to the movements around him.

And the most ear-piercing sound around him was the hissing sound coming from under the stone. Huo Bei wanted to ignore this sound, but in the end he roared unbearably, hooked his claws on the gap between the stones, leaned out his upper body, and said through gritted teeth: "What are you doing?"

Qi Chu, who was so entangled in digging a hole, licked his paws, tilted his head, looked at the snowdrift in front of him, and said falteringly: "Dig... dig the snowdrift."

Qi Chu didn't want to dig a hole either, but Huo Bei made him have to stay under this stone. Facing the closed environment on one side, he couldn't help but want to dig a hole, and the more he dug, the smoother his claws were. After a while, he dug out part of the bottom of the stone.

Huo Bei jumped off the rock and landed next to the rock. He looked at the exposed foundation of this rock, and then at the rock he was lying on. He felt that if he didn't stop him, this sleeping place might collapse in the middle of the night.

"You are not good at hunting, but your digging skills are good." Huo Bei stared at the big hole for a long time, and almost squeezed out a few words from his teeth: "Who did you learn this from?"

Knowing that his true identity is a husky and not a wolf, Qi Chu sighed deeply and said quietly, "Innate skills."

Huo Bei: ...

Huskies, demolition, friendly, escaping, rebellious, playful, letting go, pulling sleds...

Except for pulling sleds, there seems to be no useful talent, but he can't pull sleds in this snowy mountain.