Chapter 2: Ancestors!

Wolves are divided into territories. Generally, wolves will not easily enter the territory of other wolves, but this group of wolves entrenched here seems a bit embarrassed. They are extremely cautious about any disturbances around them, and hide in the woods.

Because just three days ago, when they were hunting, they were scattered by the bison herd and accidentally lost their first wolf.

"There should be no other wolves here. I don't smell any other wolves." The wolf who spoke was the one that Qi Chu suspected was screaming. As a sub-dominant wolf under the head wolf, when the head wolf was there, it was the head wolf's deputy. When the head wolf was away, it temporarily assumed the responsibility of the head wolf.

The second son, Sola, lowered his head and sniffed the scent, and said cautiously: "Let's take a rest here first, Gano, Galle, you are responsible for patrolling the periphery."

The fourth brother Gano's tail was unusually fluffy. He flicked his tail lightly and hung it behind him. He said in a low voice, "No problem. Do you need to follow that thing?"

The fifth child, Galle, shook off the snow on his body. He and the fourth child were inseparable. He smiled and said, "You mean the thing that screamed just now? Forget it, we don't have time to deal with this matter. If Huo Bei dies, the position of the wolf head will have to be reset."

As soon as it finished speaking, Sora suddenly turned his head, growled at it, and threatened: "Galle, you'd better not let me hear your words a second time."

Galle's tail was already tightly attached to the tail, and it pressed down. Even if it was not reconciled, it did not dare to show its fangs towards Sawyer. It knew that if it challenged Sawyer without defeating him, it would only be beaten badly.

Seeing that Galle was being honest, Sawyer turned around and walked in another direction. Its back hair was very black, and its fangs were stained with the blood of its prey: "Don't let other animals approach here, especially our kind."

There were six wolves in this pack. After losing the first wolf, there were only five left. They had to be more cautious. Before the first wolf came back, Sawyer didn't want any accidents.

*

Qi Chu, who didn't know that he was almost targeted by a pack of wolves, was conscientiously looking for prey on the ground. The dog's sense of smell is indeed very developed, but smelling it doesn't mean it can find it, and finding it doesn't mean it can catch it.

Relying on his excellent sense of smell, Qi Chu spotted two arctic foxes and a big elk one after another. The former ran too fast to catch up, and the latter tried to use its two big antlers to fly Qi Chu into the air. In the end, Qi Chu had to give up this somewhat ferocious prey.

Maybe his ancestor, the Siberian wolf, could go after the big elk, but he'd better rest.

He didn't know where he was going, and he was tentatively looking for a way out. There was snow everywhere, and there were quite a few footprints, but few of them he could beat.

The husky let out a helpless whimper.

Suddenly his eyes fell on a series of footprints, which looked similar to it, Qi Chu leaned over, stared at the footprints for a while, then looked at his own paws, pressed a paw print in the snow, compared with each other, they were really similar, the degree of acquaintance was as high as 80%, but this footprint looked a little bigger.

"Hounds? Wolves?" Qi Chu usually doesn't even look at the animal world, but the clingy stray cats on campus are the ones he comes into contact with the most. He subconsciously raises his paws and licks them, thinking whether he should take a gamble.