Chapter 30: Male Dog Waist

The ear is a very sensitive place. The brown bear has been injured countless times in its life, both on the stomach and the limbs, but this is the first time the ear has been injured. It never expected that the wolf would bite on its ear.

Qi Chu slammed his mouth hard, almost with all his strength, he didn't let go even after the bite was firm.

"Roar--" the brown bear roared in pain. It raised its head and beat its paws on the ground angrily. Seeing this, Sawyer and the others immediately chose to let go to prevent being smashed to the ground by the brown bear.

Qi Chu's husky was thrown up, and he bit harder in fear, but even so, he had to let go before hitting the tree trunk, and rolled to the ground. After rolling a few times in the thick snow, he spit out a little blood from his mouth.

It wasn't his blood, but the brown bear's.

The brown bear was completely irritated by Qi Chu's movements, the pain in its ears almost made it lose its mind, and it rushed towards Qi Chu like crazy. Seeing this, Gano and Sawyer at the side were ready to catch up and drag the brown bear, but they were still a step too late.

Qi Chu tried to get up from the ground, and the ferocious and angry look of the brown bear was reflected in his pupils. He had no time to dodge, so he could only let out short howls.

Just when the brown bear's paws were about to fall, Huo Bei's hind legs slammed hard, and the sharp claws loosened the brown bear's fur. The whole wolf jumped hard, and the claws directly hooked the brown bear's eyes.

The brown bear's blood was spilled on the snow, and even Qi Chu's body was stained a lot. His eyes hurt when he watched this scene.

"Go away!" Huo Bei looked at Qi Chu below and growled, and then the whole wolf jumped off the brown bear's head, quickly rolled on the ground with Qi Chu's neck in its mouth, one wolf and one dog smashed into the grass, avoiding the attack range of the brown bear.

One eye of the brown bear was completely blinded, and the other eye was also injured. Being unable to see for a while, it realized how dangerous its situation was, and ran frantically in one direction, bumping into several tree trunks on the way.

"Chase!" Sawyer was just about to catch up, but was stopped by Huo Bei.

This Siberian wolf stood on the rock, its sharp claws hooked the rock fiercely, and there were many bloodstains on the face that belonged to the brown bear. The long and narrow wolf eyes were full of ferocity: "Follow the blood, don't be discovered by it."

Huo Bei was not going to fight the injured brown bear head-on. He chose the easiest way to follow, and then killed the brown bear when it was weak and relaxed...

Once caught by wolves, it is difficult to escape. Wolves are very persistent and patient top predators.

Sawyer and the others immediately chased after getting the order. Gano turned his head and looked at Galle who was lying on the ground. It walked over and rubbed its front end against Galle, making a low growl. Galle struggled to get up, clamped his somewhat bald tail behind his legs, and followed after gritted his teeth.

Immediately, a series of paw prints appeared on the snow, and they separated later, hid in the forest, chased the blood left by the brown bear, and disappeared from sight.

"Can you still move?" Huo Bei looked at Qichu lying under his paws. He lowered his head, sniffed Qichu's neck, and then said in a low voice, "Is there any injury?"

Qi Chu was not injured. When he fell, he hit the snow. The thick snowdrift provided a cushion, but he looked a little embarrassed. He shook his two furry ears, got up from the snowdrift, and followed Huo Bei with a heck of a sound.

Sure enough, it was still safest to be beside the alpha wolf.

At this moment, the husky had forgotten that a few hours ago, he always thought the wolf was the most dangerous.

"Don't follow me, go to the front." Huo Bei prevented the wolf who didn't know the way from getting lost, so he had to let Qi Chu go to the front, and it said: "You have also contributed to the hunt this time, and you will have a piece of food later."

The blood of the brown bear remained on Huo Bei's fangs. Although this hunt was more troublesome than he thought, if nothing else happened, their dinner tonight was already settled.

Qi Chu walked up to Huo Bei with his tail between his legs, looking very obedient and obedient. He turned his head to look at Huo Bei who was following behind him from time to time, staring at Huo Bei helplessly, and sighed helplessly: "What are you looking behind?"

"Look at you." Qi Chu thought about Huo Bei's appearance when he was hunting, and imagined how he would be majestic and dominate Siberia in the future.

Huo Bei paused slightly, his wolf eyes half-closed for a moment, and looked away after a while, the handsome wolf in front of him really liked to express his love, and expressed his intention to court him all the time.

Thinking of this, it moved its gaze back to Qi Chu's body again, and landed on Qi Chu's back waist. Compared with Huo Bei, Qi Chu's waist was thinner, and his fluffy fur was slightly messy. When he walked, the bones and muscles on his back were smooth, and the tip of his tail was slightly raised.

In Huo Bei's eyes, he had never seen a Siberian wolf with such a beautiful waist.

Sure enough, a good-looking wolf looks good everywhere.

The author has something to say:

Qi Chu: Male dog waist, not kidding

Huo Bei: The waist of the male wolf is not a joke.