Chapter 87

"Aooo-"

"Aww-"

The two sounds similar, but the howls of wolves that are mixed with genuine and counterfeit products sounded in the woods. After Galle was almost led off countless times, he learned a lesson and avoided the time to howl at the same time as the Arnold wolves.

"I think I may never be able to correct Qiqi's wolf howl in my life." Galle lay down on the ground a little depressed, scratched his face with his wolf claws, and sighed deeply: "I have begun to doubt which is the correct wolf howl."

"Indeed... When the boss was locating yesterday, your response made me unable to believe it was from you." Hero said without losing face: "Are you trying to laugh me to death like this?"

"..." Galle turned his head and looked at Hero expressionlessly.

When Qi Chu and Huo Bei came back from hunting, they found He Luo and Galle, one in the east and the other in the west, wishing that there was the whole of Siberia in between, and the two wolves turned their backs to each other, looking stern.

It could be seen that the two wolves were really angry.

Qi Chu glanced at He Luo, then at Galle. What attracted him most was the few tufts of hair on the ground. The hairs were so obvious that even if he wanted to ignore them, he asked curiously, "Is this a fight? The hairs bitten off? Whose... lost so much?"

Galle and Herro moved their ears slightly at the same time, but they didn't say anything.

"It's Gera's." Sola was resting on his stomach, and when he heard the noise, he slightly opened his wolf eyes, and said, "Jera was bitten by two of them when he passed by, and now both sides are bald."

"..." Qi Chu subconsciously looked at Gera's wolf den, which was empty, and Gera was not here, but thinking of what Sawyer said, he had to say that Gera was really an old and unlucky wolf.

Every fight has nothing to do with it, but every beating must be it.

When Jiela came back at night, Qi Chu paid a little attention, and saw that Jiela, who had been patrolling the territory for a day, was hanging his head, his ears and tail were pulled up, and he seemed not energetic. There was indeed a bald spot on his side. Fortunately, the wolf's fur was thick and long enough to cover it.

Then Qi Chu saw that Jella curled up her tail, and no one paid attention to her.

"I've hurt my self-esteem." Seeing this, Qi Chu guessed what happened to Jera. Qi Chu's friend had a dog before, and it was too hot in summer, so he shaved the dog. As a result, the dog saw the bald self in the mirror, and couldn't accept it for a while.

Qi Chu moved closer to Jiela's side, and gently rubbed against her, causing Jiela's ears to move slightly.

This night, Qi Chu and Jie La discussed how to prevent hair loss and solve the hair loss crisis.

*

The three wolves, Gera, Galle, and Hero, have completely become a three-legged confrontation, and no one pays attention to the other.

After all, in this battle, only Gera, a wolf, was hurt.

And it did nothing wrong, it wasn't even involved, it just happened to be passing by.

Huo Bei let the wolves of Arnold's wolf pack return to their original territory. Qi Chu would follow Huo Bei to locate them every morning. Huo Bei taught him, and Huo Bei told Qi Chu: "Before Arnold came back, this wolves were handed over to you. Every day you have to locate where they are and whether they are still alive. If a wolf doesn't respond, go find it and see what happened."