Chapter 117

A snowflake fell on Qi Chu's nose. He was lying in the grass, carefully observing the moose. In winter, not only predators are lacking in food, but also herbivores that can't eat half a leaf.

The moose was obviously hungry. It lowered its head and scrambled from the bushes, almost sticking its head into the branches, and faced Qi Chu who was lying in ambush. Now that the snowflake on his nose was no longer important, Qi Chu subconsciously wanted to bite.

Huo Bei passed Qi Chu directly, and bit the neck of the moose that was about to escape, and then Qi Chu and the other wolves immediately followed, and carried out a tactical siege on the moose.

The moose's speed was not as fast as Huo Bei's. After being thrown down, it couldn't maintain its balance and fell heavily to the ground. After rolling twice, it tried to get up, but the pain of being bitten was felt all over its body, and the moose raised its head and let out a cry of pain.

Herro at the side tore at one of the moose's hind legs without hesitation. The moose tried to avoid such a bite, but when it wanted to retreat, it was stopped. A large piece of meat was severely bitten off the moose's hind leg, and blood gushed out immediately, making Herro's face look extremely hideous.

When a group of wolves besieged a moose, the moose had no resistance at all, its neck was pierced by the wolf's fangs, the chance of survival was extremely low, but out of survival instinct, it did not give up struggling, shaking its hind legs vigorously trying to stand up.

The moose was much larger than the average wild deer. Even the wolves had to be careful when dealing with it to avoid being kicked. Seeing that the moose was struggling to get up, Herro didn't want to be kicked by this mortal prey, so he let go of his fangs and backed away a little.

Sure enough, losing a wolf to restrain its hind legs, the moose struggled to get up and tried to rush outside.

Standing not far away was Qi Chu who had lured the moose before. When the moose was dizzy, it couldn't tell where the best escape direction was. It instinctively rushed towards Qi Chu who was in the bushes.

The prey had great strength in a desperate fight, and rushed towards Qi Chu directly. When Qi Chu realized it, he was about to avoid it by moving to the side.

He could only do this, and only had time to do so, so as to minimize his injuries.

But the pain he imagined didn't hit, just when Qi Chu was about to escape, he felt a tightness in his neck, and then his body was picked up, his limbs lightened, he was directly off the ground, and landed firmly on the ground.

This familiar feeling of grabbing the neck, there is no other wolf except Huo Bei.

Huo Bei also had lingering fears, it didn't show it on the face, but after placing Qi Chu on the ground, he immediately lowered his head to check if Qi Chu was injured, and after making sure Qi Chu was fine, he stretched out his tongue and licked Qi Chu.

Qi Chu was already used to being licked. After shaking the hair on his neck, he raised his head to respond to Huo Bei's worry: "I'm fine, I'm not hurt."

Qi Chu was indeed not injured. He swung his big tail around Huo Bei twice, then lay flat in front of Huo Bei again, and said, "Look, there are no wounds."

His ears quivered slightly.

Huo Bei looked down at Qi Chu, and after a while, he leaned over and sniffed Qi Chu lightly, and said, "Well, it's okay."

The moose struggled so desperately but failed to gain a chance of survival, and finally became the meat in the mouths of the wolves. Huo Bei tore open the moose's meat with all his strength, gave it to Qi Chu, and rubbed him lightly.