Chapter 58

Every time Qi Chu was bitten by Huo Bei, he felt that it was like trying a dish before a meal, to see if it was delicious, Qi Chu almost collapsed.

Huo Bei didn't get a response from Qi Chu, and was a little dissatisfied, but thinking that Qi Chu was unwell, he immediately put the realization on Qi Chu's body again, rubbed it lightly twice, and then lay down beside Qi Chu to rest as usual.

Lies are like a snowball, they will only get bigger and bigger. One lie needs countless lies to cover it up. At the beginning, Qi Chu just wanted to hide his identity as a dog. As a result, until now, he was forced to have a miscarriage, and now he is pregnant again. Such outrageous things have happened.

Fortunately, Galle is easy to fool, but Qi Chu is not sure that Huo Beirong is not easy to fool.

Tigers are poisonous and don't eat their babies. No matter how fierce a wolf is, it won't be able to eat its own cubs.

Qi Chu thought for five seconds, and a somewhat dangerous idea came to his mind.

"Sigh." Qi Chu sighed deeply. In the past few days, the husky, which was already shedding hair, lost even more hair. There were husky dog ​​hairs everywhere in the wolf den. Galle would sneeze easily when he sniffed it from time to time.

"Should it fall? I don't know." As the only wolf that knew that Qi Chu was pregnant with a cub, Jiela lowered her voice and said, "Will it be bald? Qi Qi is so good-looking, what if she becomes bald?"

The two wolves cast their eyes on Qi Chu at the same time.

Qi Chu was like a duck on a shelf that was forced to get angry, no matter how he walked, his feet would burn.

As night fell, there were occasional howls of wild beasts in the Siberian forest. Qi Chu was lying in the wolf's den, and his stomach that had not eaten for several days had already started to make noises, especially at night. Qi Chu tried to press his stomach under his body to prevent it from screaming.

But this kind of action seemed to stimulate the stomach even more, the growling of the stomach became louder and louder, and Qi Chu felt the Siberian wolf behind him move slightly, and he immediately tensed up, not daring to move.

This movement, let alone Huo Bei, even the other wolves could hear it clearly.

Qi Chu felt his neck being licked by Huo Bei, and his rough tongue licked the hair on the neck. It was originally the hair loss period, and the amount of hair loss of a husky could not be described as flying snow all over the sky. Huo Bei would eat a mouthful of hair every time he licked it.

His stomach was still growling, Qi Chu deceived himself and closed his eyes, pretending that he was asleep and didn't know anything, but the tip of his uncontrollably wagging tail revealed the fact that he was not asleep yet.

Huo Bei turned his head and looked at the tip of the tail that was shaking. It got up and jumped out of the pit, dragged the remaining berry branches into the pit, and said, "Hungry? Let's eat."

Qi Chu refused to open his eyes, and Huo Bei didn't force him. He closed his wolf eyes and continued to rest. The berries were right on the tip of Qi Chu's nose, and he could eat them in one mouthful, but the food was too sour, and Qi Chu's teeth were not healed.

In the dream, he was already so hungry that he chased and gnawed on the wild deer's leg, paddling his limbs desperately, finally caught up with the running wild deer's leg, hugged it in his arms, was so hungry that he drooled, and gnawed on it hard.

Huo Bei looked down at Qi Chu who was shrinking into his arms. It was about to lick the hair on Qi Chu's neck when it suddenly remembered something, abruptly changed its position, and gently licked the top of Qi Chu's head with its barbed tongue.