Chapter 50

The bite wound on Qi Chu's neck when he was attacked by the snow leopard was still bleeding, but the wound had become numb. He licked his paw, and then walked down the mountain. Huo Bei followed behind Qi Chu, moved his eyes away from his furry tail, and landed on a series of blood spots on the snow.

"Qi Chu." Huo Bei suddenly called Qi Chu, Qi Chu was slightly taken aback, stopped, and turned to look at Huo Bei.

After this period of time, Qi Chu's face is no longer as gray and embarrassed as the first time we met, he even grew a little rounder, and when he smiled, there was always a guilty conscience on his face, which made Huo Bei subconsciously think whether Qi Chu had done something bad behind his back.

Seeing Huo Bei standing where he was, Qi Chu was about to raise his claws and walk towards Huo Bei, but was stopped by the other party: "Stay where you are, don't move."

Qi Chu's raised paw hesitated for a while, and then it fell lightly. He tilted his furry head, waited for Huo Bei to approach him, and asked, "What's wrong?"

It was Huo Bei's paw that answered him. Huo Bei's sharp claws were more than twice as big as Qi Chu's. Qi Chu only felt his back being pressed down heavily, and the whole dog could only lie down in front of Huo Bei.

Qi Chu was probably the most surprised, he soon realized that it was Huo Bei who was licking his wounds.

Under Huo Bei's licking, the already numb wound showed signs of pain again. He whimpered twice, and subconsciously exposed his belly to Huo Bei. The soft belly was already stained with blood, and Huo Bei's whole body was slightly stiff.

"Does it hurt?" In fact, there is no need to ask this question. Anyone who is bitten like this will be in pain. If it were Sawyer, they might answer that it doesn't hurt, but Qi Chu is different. As a husky, he wants to show even a little bit of pain.

Although he knew that Qi Chu was probably faking it, Huo Bei had to admit that he was just doing it. After struggling for a long time, he leaned over again, rubbed Qi Chu's neck lightly, and comforted him in a low voice: "It will probably hurt for two or three days."

It has suffered such injuries, even worse than this one, so it knows well the recovery of various injuries.

"It will take another two or three days?" Qi Chu paused, his tail really drooped, and he lay on his back in front of Huo Bei listlessly, with his paws hooked all the time, and sighed, "The hair on my neck feels bald. You keep holding it back and forth, and you always hold it in the same position..."

"Hold it over here?" Hearing this, Huo Bei subconsciously half-closed his eyes, as if he had grasped some important point.

Qi Chu suddenly realized that he had slipped up.

"When did you find out that you were being picked up? Did you say it yourself, or did I try to find out?" Huo Bei immediately put away his distress, and a trace of unkindness flashed in its wolf eyes: "Say."

Qi Chu flicked his tail lightly, and after struggling for a while, he said, "That night, when you were holding me in your mouth...you stepped on my tail."

Qi Chu himself was still wronged, the pain from being trampled on his tail was simply heart-wrenching, but Huo Bei finally softened his heart, so Qi Chu had to bear it by himself.

Huo Bei was slightly taken aback when he heard the words, and subconsciously got up to look at Qi Chu's tail. The big tail was shaking on both sides, and he couldn't see where it was stepped on. He was a little annoyed for a moment, and his face was slightly dark. Qi Chu thought that Huo Bei was still angry, so he had to straighten out his soft abdomen, put his paws on Huo Bei's paws, and rolled slightly in front of Huo Bei as if to please him.