Chapter 43

"What's going on with you?" Huo Bei stared at the scars on Qi Chu's body, and it asked.

This scar is very conspicuous, but it doesn't look like the wounds from fighting with other predators. The wounds wounded by fangs or claws don't look like this after healing. Huo Bei has been in the wild all year round, and has suffered countless wounds, big and small, but he rarely sees them like this.

All the scars were similar and well-proportioned, especially concentrated on the back and abdomen. After falling into the water, the fur stuck to the skin, making these wounds even more hideous.

Of course Qi Chu couldn't see the injury on his body. After hearing the words, he tried his best to turn his head and try to see his body, but this posture was too embarrassing for a dog. In the end, he had to lie on his side on the ground to barely see it, and was also stunned.

After turning into a husky, he himself didn't know that the original husky had so many wounds, but these wounds were old wounds, and they didn't hurt, but they looked a little scary, but it was hard to imagine how much pain these wounds brought to the original dog.

"Is this an injury from a pack of wolves, or an injury from the wild?" Huo Bei's eyes were darkened, revealing a trace of coldness. Its paws lightly pulled Qichu's tail, where a huge scar almost tore the entire back, and this Siberian wolf suddenly felt his heart sink, and an inexplicable feeling made him a little restless: "What's going on?"

"I..." Qi Chu paused, his ears subconsciously pressed back slightly, the dog put on a pair of airplane ears, looked at Huo Bei cowardly, and tried to free his tail from the opponent's paw, the place touched by the paw was not protected by fur, and felt numb, he raised his paw and licked it: "I don't know... I don't know there are so many wounds."

"Don't you feel pain when you're injured?" Huo Bei was a little puzzled by Qi Chu's answer.

"It hurts." Qi Chu couldn't answer this question for the original husky, but it's not hard to imagine that so many wounds are unbearable for humans, let alone a dog, which must be rolling on the ground in pain. Qi Chu's claws retreated subconsciously. He turned his head to look at the wound on his tail, and realized that what he saw was only a part of the wound, and there might be more on his back.

"Probably encountered other predators while hunting, and then... that's it." Qi Chu couldn't explain it himself, but he vaguely knew that such injuries should not be caused by animals.

He had a brand on his neck before, which looked like a pet dog. If it was really man-made, Qi Chu was a little unsure about the source of the wound, but there is no doubt that the original body must have been abused, or violently vented.

Huo Bei glanced at Qi Chu, and it withdrew its claws. The moose was dead. Sawyer arranged for Galle and the others to transport the moose back to the place where the wolves were.

Qi Chu followed Huo Bei back to the pack of wolves, and lay in their pit. Huo Bei took a piece of meat and gave it to Qi Chu. It seemed that he had returned to when they first met, Huo Bei tore up the meat and gave it to Qi Chu to eat.

"Cold?" Huo Bei noticed that Qi Chu's body was trembling slightly, and the drenched fur was not comfortable sticking to his body, especially at this temperature, without the insulation of the fur, it would be fatal.

Qi Chu's teeth were chattering, and his claws were trembling: "Cold...cold..."

Soon he felt a heat source approaching him, and Qi Chu was surprised to find that Huo Bei was close to him, raised his paws and pressed Qi Chu close to his abdomen, and then rested his thick and furry tail on Qi Chu's body.