Chapter 55

Of course, Huo Bei didn't know what Qi Chu was doing, but he had to admit that the speed of digging the hole was astonishing. Galle couldn't help but smacked his lips and said, "Our wolf den is still there, Qi Chu really showed mercy."

Just because of Qi Chu's efforts to dig a hole, you wolves are really lucky not to be buried on the spot.

Huo Bei didn't let the other wolves disturb Qi Chu's digging. Although he didn't know what Qi Chu was going to do, he didn't stop him. He just let Sawyer and the others leave here so as not to delay Qi Chu's digging.

"Boss, is it for digging traps?" Sawyer thought about it carefully, and said in a deep voice: "I talked to it about your thoughts before, and wanted to set traps around the wolf den, so that it would be easy to hunt and prevent sudden attacks by other predators."

"You told it?" Huo Bei did have this idea, but he didn't intend to let Qi Chu do it alone, but Qi Chu's enthusiasm for work was obviously ready to cover all the traps dug by the wolves in his life.

"I didn't expect it to dig a hole so soon, alas." Sawyer sighed deeply, and said enviously: "It really loves you, boss."

Who wouldn't want to have a partner who is devoted to himself only, Qi Chu's behavior perfectly captured Huo Bei's heart.

"I see." Galle also leaned over to take a look, and then said.

After Sawyer and the others were driven back to the wolf den by Huo Bei, only a Siberian wolf with a fish in its mouth and a husky struggling to dig the soil remained in the bushes. Qi Chu was so preoccupied that he didn't hear the sound of paws stepping on the leaves behind him at all. When Huo Bei approached him, he realized the danger. His movements froze suddenly, thinking that other beasts were approaching.

Normally, Huo Bei and the others would make a sound when they came back. A group of wolves howled together, and it was difficult not to hear them, but when the shadow behind him approached, Qi Chu didn't hear any sound, and he suddenly thought of the beast whose paw prints were bigger than his two paws.

Just as Huo Bei was getting very close, he was about to put down the fish in his mouth, but at the moment it lowered its head, Qi Chu, who had stopped digging the soil, turned his head suddenly, and bit Huo Bei hard on the face, adhering to the principle of "the first claw is the strongest, and the second claw suffers".

Huo Bei subconsciously dodged for a while, Qi Chu flung himself to the ground and fell to the ground.

Huo Bei watched helplessly as Qi Chu exerted too much force and failed to stop, and fell headfirst into the hole he dug himself, with his head down and his hind paws up, his tail changed from stiff to limp and rested on his hind legs.

This time it was not easy, he fell headlong, Huo Bei couldn't bite his neck even if he wanted to pick him up, so he could only imitate how Qi Chu dragged Galle before, and bit Qi Chu's furry tail, and dragged this seemingly thin but not light husky up.

Qi Chu's charge was to take the initiative to attack and kill with one blow, so he fell hard. After being dragged up in a daze, the whole husky lay weakly on the ground, half-closed his eyes, and he looked up to see who was behind him.

Huo Bei looked at Qi Chu speechlessly, and asked, "What are you doing?"

"Why don't you make a sound?" Qi Chu's voice and Huo Bei's voice sounded at the same time.

Qi Chu closed his eyes, still a little dizzy, Huo Bei was silent for a while before saying: "I thought you could smell me."

In fact, with the husky's sense of smell, he could indeed distinguish Huo Bei's breath, but he often forgot about it. Qi Chu licked his paw, and raised his paw to cover the tip of his sore nose.