Chapter 19: Dog Life so Hard

As Qi Chu, who has only been to a wild animal park and has the closest contact with stray cats on campus, his knowledge of animal life can be called "deficit".

Faced with Galle's question, Qi Chu was silent for a rare moment. He pondered over the specific behavior of the Siberian wolf's courtship in his mind, searched three circles in the limited field of animal knowledge, and finally had no choice but to pin the stray cat's courtship method on this canine animal.

"Ah, yes." Qi Chu's thoughts gradually emptied, as if he was recalling what Huo Bei did back then...

The first time we met, Huo Bei pushed him to the ground, which made him scream in fright. Later, he followed Huo Bei, conscientiously being a "mascot", trying to reduce his sense of existence. Even so, he was still disgusted by Huo Bei. He yelled at him from time to time, threatened him with his fangs, and drove him aside. dog mouth...

He also bit the back of his neck, bit off a bunch of hair, and spat it out in disgust.

This is not courtship, this is clearly bullying him.

But it was impossible for Qi Chu to tell Galle the truth like this, so there was an exaggerated expression on his face, as if reminiscing about the happy moment, and then he said quietly: "When it chased me, it got up very early every day to hunt, and then took the prey by my side, helped me tear it up, and gave it to me to eat. It followed me all the time, lest I fall."

Sawyer and Herro, who were on guard, also turned their heads curiously and looked at Qi Chu.

For this group of wolves who had never been in love or courtship before, this was a rather unusual thing. They pricked up their ears, listened to Qi Chu's experience, and then put it on Huo Bei, and suddenly felt that the wolf's fur was standing on end.

But it was unexpectedly exciting.

Qi Chu half-closed his eyes, glanced at the wolves quietly, saw that they all looked very curious, deeply felt that "love to listen to gossip" is indeed a common hobby of all creatures, especially the gossip of his boss, and he was even more excited.

He licked his paw seriously, half lying on the small rock, stretched out a claw tip, pointed to a slope next to him and said: "There is also a big rock here, which is where your boss usually sleeps."

The wolves looked over, and Galle asked, "Then why is it gone now?"

Qi Chu shook his furry head in a mysterious way, and he said: "Because of the collapse, that night, the night was dark and windy, and there was heavy snowfall. A lynx that I had been feuding with for a long time... was the first time I met your boss. Your boss fought hard to save me from the lynx's claws with his seriously injured body. It was that lynx. That's right, that night was dark and windy, and I met it again."

The other wolves stood under the rock, looking up at Qi Chu, waiting for Qi Chu to continue.

"It intended to attack me again, and then your boss discovered it." Qi Chu said.

"That's right, the boss is very cautious when he sleeps, and he can't hide any sound from his ears." Galle immediately agreed, nodded the wolf's head, and said: "And then!"

"Then your boss fought with the lynx. You clawed and I hit each other. I shouted 'Be careful! Don't fight!' on this rock, but that lynx just couldn't get along with me." Qi Chu sighed, and he shook his head helplessly: "Of course, maybe even the lynx can't understand me."

Because Qi Chu discovered that he could only understand the words of the wolves, but not the snow leopards and lynxes. It must be because there is a language communication problem between different populations, and the language system for short is different.

"Then, the lynx couldn't beat your boss, and was forced into the rock by your boss, and the rock began to crumble because there was a large space under it, so I said it was too late, and it was almost there, and I rushed up, relying on my weight advantage, successfully let the rock fall, and hit the lynx, but I also fell with the rock. At that time, I thought that if I died for your boss, I would be willing." He couldn't help but took a step forward, showing concern on his face.

"Don't be afraid, but I'm fine. With your boss here, how could something happen to me?" Qi Chu said with deep emotion: "When I fell with the rock, your boss rushed over, bit my neck, and grabbed me."

Fortunately, he has a lot of fluffy hair, otherwise his neck would be bald after being bitten.

All the wolves breathed a sigh of relief when they heard this, and their tense bodies relaxed, especially Galle and Gera, who were fascinated by what they heard. They looked up at Qichu, their wolf eyes full of anticipation, and asked, "Why does the rock fall down? Is it so unstable? Are you afraid of falling when you sleep on it?"

In fact, it couldn't have collapsed, mainly because I demolished the nest in the middle of the night.

But Qi Chu would definitely not tell the truth about this, he thought for a while and said, "I only slept for one night, and then I slept under the tree."

"What's the matter with the lynx? If it's not dead yet, we can make up for it." Galle bared his fangs and let out a threatening growl. Qi Chu shook his paw, and said, "It's dead. If you walk down, maybe you can see the frozen corpse of the lynx."

Hearing this, the anger of the wolves subsided.

The wolves are extremely defensive, hierarchical, and have a strong desire for revenge, so there is a saying before, "If a wolf turns back, there must be a reason, either to repay favor or to revenge."

"I told you that when your boss pursued me, I followed me every day. When I was injured, I caught the prey for me. I love me true love. I am really emotional." Husky's appearance is very handsome. It can be regarded as a face value in dogs, but this face value is replaced by IQ. "But I rejected it. Of course, I was moved by it in the end, and I was with it."

Qi Chu added: "Who can refuse a wolf whose eyes are all about you?"

"No wonder you have wolf cubs so soon." The usually silent Jela whispered, and soon realized that this was Qi Chu's sad thing, and immediately shut up.

Qi Chu was close, but he could hear clearly.

His thoughts were immediately distracted. Looking at the pack of wolves in front of him, he thought to himself that male wolves and male wolves could not have cubs. He said that although Huo Bei was a wolf, he was a dog. If he was born... a wolf dog?

Qi Chu suddenly gasped, not daring to continue thinking.

As long as these wolves have a kindergarten diploma, they will not be fooled by Qi Chu's shallow biological knowledge loopholes, but Qi Chu is also very clear that this lie must not be exposed, otherwise these wolves will tear him alive.

Dogs are tough.

The author has something to say:

Qi Chu: Run away before the wolf comes back

Huo Bei: Turn around.