Chapter 104

Gano's return is something worth celebrating for the wolves. They all have a full meal at night. Although they are full every time, Huo Bei always feels that if he likes it, he should give him the best food and the most food.

So under Huo Bei's feeding, Qi Chu successfully circled around. Originally, the fur was much fluffier than that of ordinary wolves, and it became even fluffier this way.

Huo Bei leaned over and sniffed Qi Chu, Qi Chu had its breath, and it also had Qi Chu's smell, no matter who could smell them, they marked each other.

"Gano, the person you mentioned before, you said he has the same kind of breath on him, is it possible that he is also rescued like that old man?" Hero was also full, and he lay on the ground and licked his paws, looked at Gano, and asked, "Is this possible?"

"I don't think...it's very possible." Gano said honestly, "The smell on his body is different from that of the old man, with a bloody smell."

"Maybe...he was stained with blood when he rescued the wolf? Or was he injured himself?" Sawyer asked beside him.

Gano couldn't describe it either, so he could only shake his head. It said, "No, but I can't tell what's wrong."

It was this kind of feeling that made him feel very uneasy. He always felt that something was going to happen. After pondering for a moment, Gano said: "In short, be careful."

With Gano's return, the entire pack of wolves has returned to the state of six wolves and one dog. Of course, in Huo Bei's eyes, they still have seven wolves.

Occasionally, a wolf would come to visit. At first, Gano did not expect that Anol would come to visit. When he saw it, he was really surprised. Although he knew that Anol's territory was nearby, wolves did not have the habit of visiting anytime and anywhere.

Clearly the wolf had been affected by some habit.

"Well, let me tell you, the days of carrying the sled were indeed tough, but there was food, drink, and playmates." Arnold lay on the ground very comfortably, as if he was not the one who ran with Qi Chu in his mouth before.

Qi Chu looked at Anol's appearance and thought to himself, are you really sure that the group of huskies are your playmates and not the ones you intimidated?

Whatever it was, at least the wolf was very happy for now.

*

"Boss." In the relatively narrow space of the car, the young man sitting in the back seat flipped his fingers up and down, typing on the keyboard, searching for data from it, he said: "If we rush to find it, it will be too difficult, but maybe we can use other things."

"What?" the man asked.

"Dog." The young man turned off the computer, and said, "Dogs have a very keen sense of smell, so you can look for them."

"But wolves eat dogs, right? If they are seen, they eat them up. What's the use?" The man sneered.

The young man pondered for a moment, then he thought for a while and said, "Maybe... we can install cameras or positioning devices on the dogs, so that even if the dogs are eaten, it won't affect our search for the wolves."

The man glanced at the young man.

"Of course, I'm not sure it will be a wolf, but it's better than nothing. Maybe it's a tiger, maybe a leopard, maybe a bear?" Half of the young man's side face was ordinary, but the other half of his face was covered with horrible burn marks, and the skin and flesh were twisted together, making it look particularly terrifying.