Chapter 64

In Siberia in mid-April, the bushes are no longer as bare as in winter, and the dead branches are covered with green shoots, which slightly cover some sight and provide a hiding place for predators to hunt.

Where the black wolf was staring, only Sawyer and Hero could be seen. It paused, trying to find traces of Huo Bei. If it remembered correctly, Huo Bei should also be here. No wolf king would leave the pack of wolves alone, but it almost popped its eyes out, and there was no trace of Huo Bei.

It's just that it didn't notice that several wolves were watching it intently behind it.

Huo Bei, who was lying on the bottom of the pit, closed his eyes and rested his mind. During this period of time, he didn't have time to go for a walk, so that the whole pit sank a little more. If this continued, Huo Bei suspected that he might be going to live underground.

But for a Siberian wolf king, this is not a difficult task... Just fill the hole with some soil while Qi Chu is away.

It's just that at this moment, even Sawyer and the others couldn't see Huo Bei's erect ears, let alone the black wolf sneaking far away in the bushes.

"Why do I look so familiar with this sneaky look?" Galle suddenly whispered.

"It's really familiar." Jela yawned, apparently because he didn't sleep well yesterday, he licked his paw and said, "It's still black fur."

"Hmm." Gano sniffed the smell, then paused and said, "It's indeed somewhat familiar."

For Qi Chu, this was no doubt similar to a riddle. He tilted his furry head and stared at the black wolf who seemed to have malicious intentions. He said, "Would you like to try it?"

"We four fight one, it's very simple." Although Galle is unreliable, it is undeniable that the Galle brothers and Gera are both good. They have three wolves and one dog, which is enough to exert the fighting power of two and a half wolves.

After all, the Husky's combat effectiveness is basically negative.

"Surround it and drive it to the trap next to the wolf's den." Qi Chu looked at how far it was from the wolf's den, but Jia Nuo shook his head and said, "I can't catch it, it's too far away, and it probably just ran away."

"But you can try," Galle said.

Although they haven't recognized who the black wolf is yet, they can only see the other's back and the bloody smell in the air. They lie low on the ground and spread out to both sides. The wolves formed an ambush attack formation and surrounded the black wolf from behind in a fan shape to prevent the opponent from escaping.

Several wolves were lying on the ground, slowly crawling forward, and the black wolf was obviously ready to do the same. It crawled down low, and began to crawl through the bushes, slowly moving towards the place where the wolf den was, not noticing that there were four wolves crawling forward behind it.

There was a rustling sound from the bushes, but the black wolf barely noticed it. It cautiously stared at the place where the wolf's den was, its sharp claws hooked on the ground, and even its tail was exerting force, but the blood from its wounded place stuck to the leaves on the ground. Galle lowered his head and sniffed, turned his head to look at Gano, and said in a low voice, "Why is this smell so familiar, like Xiao Hei."

As soon as the name Xiao Hei appeared, Jia Nuo and Jie La who were beside him moved their ears slightly at the same time, and they also leaned over to sniff, and then fell silent.

"Who is Xiao Hei?" Qi Chu asked.

"A companion of the wolves in the past was defeated by Huo Bei directly because he challenged Huo Bei's leadership position, and he was expelled from the wolf pack." Garrett paused, and it said: "If it is really it, there is no need to worry, and there is no need to hide what you say."