Chapter 33

Anyway, Galle is also a pure Siberian wolf that has survived in the wild for so long. Its hunting ability may not be as good as Huo Bei's, but it is much better than Qichu's.

When Qi Chu's whole husky rushed towards him, Galle immediately chose to dodge, leaving Qi Chu in vain. A hole appeared in the originally smooth snow, because Qi Chu opened his mouth when he rushed over, forcefully gnawed a big mouthful of snow, shook his head and crawled out from the snowdrift.

"Keep going." Galle raised his paws and walked around Qi Chu. It was indeed shocked by Qi Chu's hunting posture before, and the brown bear behind him was obviously also shocked by this unexpected posture. But now Galle has already prepared his mind. His paw pads stepped on the soft snow, and his eyes kept staring at Qi Chu: "If you can pounce on me, I will hunt you a wild deer."

In Siberia in March, although there are not many prey, but they are located in the frozen lake, there are often more wild deer, usually wolves hunt wild deer more frequently, and occasionally there will be moose. When the moose migrates, it is simply a feast.

Qi Chu flicked his tail slightly, and he pretended to limp up, as if his paws had been severely injured in the pounce just now, and even his ears were slightly raised.

Huo Bei, who had already experienced the deception, slightly closed his wolf eyes when he saw this, and watched Galle tilt his head, looking at Qi Chu in bewilderment.

"What's wrong with you? I didn't hurt your paw." Galle subconsciously glanced at Huo Bei first, and when he met Huo Bei's calm gaze, he felt the hair on his back explode. He took two steps back and subconsciously distanced himself from Qi Chu: "I didn't touch you."

"The paw hurts." Qi Chu raised his paw innocently, shook it a few times, and pulled his left front paw weakly. It seemed that he had no strength at all, and it seemed that the injury was not serious. Even Sawyer, who was watching the battle, stood up and walked towards Qi Chu with a slightly changed expression.

Qi Chu didn't set his sights on Sawyer, but turned towards Galle, limped towards it, and said with a very obvious target: "Oh, I was useless. I missed you when I jumped at you. The claw seems to be broken now. It hurts so much that I can't use my strength."

In order to prove that he couldn't use his strength, Qi Chu specially shook off his left front paw twice.

Galle always felt that something was wrong, but he couldn't tell what was wrong for a while. Huo Bei's gaze made it feel uncomfortable before, but now it saw Qi Chu limping towards him with difficulty.

Seeing this, Galle had no choice but to step forward, trying to check Qichu's injury. It was very close, and when he lowered his head to look at Qichu's injured left front paw, he ignored the cunning that flashed in Qichu's eyes.

Qi Chu exerted force from the side, so even though Galle sensed something was wrong, he didn't have time to dodge.

Poor Galle, a Siberian wolf who had never seen "Pengci" before, ushered in the wolf's first time being touched. When it reacted, it had already been crushed by the culprit. Qi Chu was crushed on Galle without any skill, wagging his tail happily, and said triumphantly: "You lost."

Galle: ...don't be ashamed.

Just when Galle was about to turn over, he felt light on his body, and then he watched Qi Chu being picked up, while Huo Bei, who was holding it by the back of his neck, still looked calm, and then took Qi Chu away.

Qi Chu, who was clamoring that he had won just now, struggled for a moment when he was picked up, and even let out a scream like a wolf. Who would have thought that when he turned around, he saw Huo Bei, and immediately stopped struggling, and his whole body was stiff.